1. As a result of the works conducted by the specialists of the State corporation “Turkmengeology” in the Lebap velayat, deposits of drinking water with a total area of 130,8 square kilometers were discovered.
2. On July 11, an admission campaign to higher and secondary vocational schools started in Turkmenistan. Acceptance of documents will last until July 24, and from July 27, exams will begin at universities, which will be held in Ashgabat and velayats at different times.
4. On July 5, the first flight of “Turkmenistan” Airlines flew from Ashgabat to Moscow after the resumption of air traffic. Now regular flights to the Russian capital depart from Ashgabat on Tuesdays and Thursdays. In the opposite direction from Moscow to Turkmenistan, the planes return to the Turkmenbashi airport.
7. In Turkmenistan, graduates of paid educational institutions will receive diplomas without two years of work. The President of Turkmenistan made the corresponding order during the expanded meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers on July 8.
8. Within the framework of cooperation between the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan and the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, the Government of Russia allocated budget places for the 2022/23 academic year for the preparation of medical specialists of Turkmenistan.
12. The head coach of the Iranian “Tractor” Kurban Berdyev participated in the filming of the new issue of “Comments. Show” on YouTube. Sports journalists Konstantin Genich, Denis Kazansky, Nobel Arustamyan and Timur Gurtskaya spoke with Kurban Berdyev about the success of his teams, possible appointments to Spartak and the Russian national team, about the best RPL players and coaches, and about the famous defense game.