1. The ceremony of laying the foundation of a new automobile bridge across the Garabogaz Bay was held in Turkmenistan. The new bridge should significantly increase the volume of trade, cargo and passenger traffic between the eastern and northern regions of the country. The facility will be built on the highway running from Turkmenbashi through the Garabogaz Bay to the border of Kazakhstan. Its total length will be 354 meters, width – 21 meters.
2. The level of wages in Turkmenistan until 2028 should increase by 1,8 times. This forecast is reflected in the Program of socio-economic development of Turkmenistan for 2022-2028. In accordance with the document, wage growth will be achieved through the construction of new enterprises producing import-substituting and export-oriented products. Over the next seven years, about 30 thousand new jobs should be increased, 10 modern hospitals, 40 preschools institutions, 54 secondary schools and 4 universities should be built. In total, about 278,9 billion manats will be allocated for socio-economic development and implementation of new projects.
3. Kyrgyzstan increased imports of tomatoes from Turkmenistan to 11,4 thousand tons in January-May of this year. Exports averaged 6,6 million USD. Compared to last year, the volume of production has almost doubled. Products shipped from Turkmenistan occupy 74% of the local market.
5. The Eşret farming association in the Charjev etrap of the Lebap velayat produces more than 30 thousand chicken eggs per day. Besides that, wheat, corn, millet and soybeans are grown on farmland leased for 99 years to feed birds. This makes it possible to reduce the cost of production and sell it to the population at an affordable price.
6. A crafts fair was held at the “Bagtyyarlyk” Shopping and Entertainment Center in Ashgabat. The marketplace brought together people, interested in creativity and needlework. The visitors of the fair were offered bags and accessories in the national Turkmen style, jewelry made of semi-precious stones, souvenirs and gifts, dolls and soft toys, postcards and painted dishes. Also, more than 10 teenagers with disabilities got the opportunity to join the marketplace for free and sell their unpretentious fakes and cute souvenirs made with great care and love.
7. The longest wooden arch bridge Wan'an In China, which was built more than 900 years ago, collapsed due to a fire. The cause of the fire has not yet been established. No one was hurt during the incident. Wan'an Bridge was built during the Song Dynasty (960-1279). With a length of 98,2 meters, it was considered the longest arch bridge in China.
9. Within the framework of preparation for the Paralympic Games Paris 2024, Ashgabat held the championship of Turkmenistan in para powerlifting among people with disabilities. Based on the results of the competition, candidates for the National Para Powerlifting Team for 2022 and the strongest athletes were selected to participate in the Open European Para Powerlifting Championship in Tbilisi-2022.
10. The VII International Sports Games “Children of Asia” in Vladivostok ended with a solemn ceremony. 1355 athletes from 13 countries competed for medals in 19 sports. The team of the Siberian Federal District of Russia won a team victory. The national team of Turkmenistan with two gold, three silver and eleven bronze medals took tenth place in the team event.
11. Sports School for Football of the Ministry of Sports and Youth Policy of Turkmenistan announced the recruitment of young football players born in 2015. Selection for the team will be on September 4 from 8.00 to 10.00 on the football field of the “Kopetdag” sports complex at the address: Kemine street, 64. You should have a sports uniform, a copy of your birth certificate and one 3x4 photo with you.