1. From October 5, “Turkmenistan” Airlines will resume direct regular flights from Ashgabat to Istanbul. Flights will operate four times a week, on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
2. Air tickets for a flight from Türkiye to Turkmenistan have been on sale to date. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket office of “Turkmenistan” Airlines at Istanbul International Airport.
3. Onlaýn taksi round-the-clock taxi call service has been replenished with new Toyota Corolla cars. Each car is equipped with a GPS navigation system that permits real-time control of the movement of a taxi through the streets of the city. Onlaýn taksi service is available for citizens of Ashgabat around the clock. You can call a taxi by the short number 0655.
5. A consulting company will be attracted in Turkmenistan for the construction of the country's first solar-wind power plant. The station is planned to be built in the Serdar etrap of the Balkan velayat. To select a consulting company that will monitor the implementation of this project, the Ministry of Energy held an international tender.
6. On October 10, from 09.00 to 12.00, a job fair will be held in the building of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan. The event is organized by the department of labor and employment of the population of Buzmeyinsky etrap together with the Ashgabat city committee of the Party of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan. Visitors to the fair, who wish to find a job, must have a passport and a work book with them.
7. The Institute of International Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan announced the start of the second season of the “Young Heralds of the World” contest. The contest is held by the School of Young Diplomats and invites high school students of the country to participate. Contestants must send information about themselves by October 10 to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Yoga classes have resumed at the “Bagtyyarlyk” sports complex. They are conducted by a certified trainer from India. You can sign up for a practice at the Yoga Center. Classes are held from Monday to Friday - from 07:00 to 20:00.
9. The delegation of Turkmenistan participates in the Summer Paralympic Games “We are together. Sport” in the city of Sochi. International sports competitions started on October 2. More than 1800 athletes from Belarus, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Germany, and also teams from the constituent entities of the Russian Federation participate in the games.
10. On the courts of the Ashgabat Olympic village from October 8 to 13, the first amateur tennis tournament will be held with the participation of Amir Borghei, a representative of the International Tennis Federation.