1. The period of grain harvesting will begin in Turkmenistan on June 3. This year it is planned to harvest 1,4 million tons of grain from 690 thousand hectares of land.
2. The opening of a multidisciplinary hospital for 450-beds was held in Dashoguz. The 4-storey complex consists of 7 buildings. It has 32 functional departments and its own blood bank.
3. An exhibition of the Trade Complex of Turkmenistan will be held at the Expocenter of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry from May 29 to May 30. Specialists from sectorial ministries and departments, entrepreneurs, representatives of foreign companies and ordinary citizens are invited to visit the exhibition.
5. The Ambassador of India in Ashgabat received the author of the film “Everything is possible”. Myrat Mollayev, director of “Everything is Possible”, which won the “Best Short Film of the Month” nomination at the Tagore International Film Festival (TIFF), was received by Indian Ambassador to Turkmenistan Vidhu Peethambaran Nair.
6. Dovletjan Yagshimuradov has one fight on his contract with Bellator. The next fight will be the last for the Turkmen fighter in his contract with the organization. Then he will either sign a new contract with Bellator, or go to one of the other promotions.
7. The Turkmenistan national football team under the leadership of Yazguly Hojageldiyev lost to the team of Thailand in a friendly match with a score of 0:1. The match was held on May 27 at “Sri Nakhon Lamduan” Stadium in Sisaket province. The Thai national team scored the winning goal in the 88th minute.
8. Today at 23:55 Ashgabat time, the final match of the UEFA Champions League will be held in Paris. The final match between the English “Liverpool” and the Spanish “Read Madrid”. The meeting will be shown live by the “Match TV” channel.
9. Scientists have discovered a planet similar to Earth. A new exoplanet has been discovered using the Subaru Telescope in Hawaii. The planet orbits a small dim star at a distance of 36,5 light-years from us.
10. Gucci unveils smart ring that can track heart rate and sleep quality. The inner surface of the ring is equipped with several sensors that monitor various body parameters.