1. The “Gul Zemin” shopping and entertainment center will reopen its doors to visitors on April 25. Retail outlets will operate with strict observance of all sanitary standards.
2. An extensive program of events has been prepared for the May holidays in Turkmenistan. Traditionally, flowers are laid at the monuments of the Halk hakydasy Memorial Complex on May 9, at the Constitution Monument and the Main Flag on May 18. Festive events will be held on the occasion of the Turkmen Carpet Festival, Ashgabat City Day and the Last Bell.
3. For the citizens of Turkmenistan, the acceptance of documents for the master's program at the AGNI has begun, with subsequent employment at the facilities of PJSC “Tatneft” in Turkmenistan.
4. On the occasion of the holy night for all Muslims “Gadyr Gijesi”, the President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedov signed a Decree on the pardon of 514 convicts. The head of state instructed that the pardoned should be released from prison and be with their families in the near future.
5. An open day will be held at the Turkmen State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports on May 13, 2022 at 15:00.
6. Subscribers of the SCE “Turkmentelecom” from the Ahal velayat have access to online payment for city telephone services. You can transfer money to home phone numbers on the official website and in the mobile application of the state services of Turkmenistan e.gov.tm.
7. People of all over the planet celebrated International Mother Earth Day on April 22. This holiday reminds us that every state and every person bears their share of responsibility for the well-being of our common home.
8. In Qatar, a special park for pandas will open. Animals on the coast of the Arabian Peninsula are planned to be relocated from China. The park is scheduled to open in the second half of this year. Climatic conditions were created for the animals, in accordance with the standards established by China.
9. The annual carnival has started in Rio de Janeiro. In the opening ceremony, the “king of carnival processions Momo” was solemnly presented with a symbolic key to the city. The event is accompanied by colorful performances by samba schools, and a parade of champions will be held on April 30.