1. The Russian Embassy in Turkmenistan organizes an export flight from Ashgabat to Moscow. The departure of the “Turkmenistan” Airlines flight from the Turkmen capital is scheduled for June 24 at 15:00 local time.
2. Hero of Turkmenistan, trainer-astronaut-test engineer, Commander of the Cosmonaut Department of the State Space Corporation “Roscosmos” Oleg Kononenko is 58 years old. In April of this year, Oleg Kononenko said that he was preparing for his fifth flight to the ISS, which he planned for March 2023.
3. Prices monitoring on the construction materials will be carried out in Turkmenistan. This follows from the Monitoring Procedure published on the legal information portal of the Ministry of Justice of Turkmenistan. Monitoring will be carried out by control of prices for construction materials, collecting, change tendencies analysis and setting of estimated prices. According to its results, the “Collection of estimated prices for construction resources” will be published 2 times a year.
4. Magtymguly Turkmen State University graduated the first master’s students. 20 pioneers represented the faculty of “Education Management”. In total, 1109 students graduated from the university this year, about 70 of them with a “red” diploma.
5. Turkmenistan celebrated International Day of Yoga. About two hundred residents of Ashgabat gathered at the Center for Yoga and Traditional Medicine, operating in the “Bagtyyarlyk” sports complex, where celebrations were held in honor of the International Day of Yoga, organized by the Indian Embassy in Turkmenistan.
6. Maral Kerimova, the doctor of the functional diagnostics of the Central treatment recreational clinic told about the first aid in case of sunstrokes and the rules of protection against them.
7. The world’s largest freshwater fish ever caught by man was caught in the Mekong River in Cambodia. A giant catch was a stingray weighing 300 kg.
8. Russian scientists from the Vyatka State University (Kirov) have developed a method for obtaining a harmless sugar substitute. The sweet protein brazzein can be an alternative to carbohydrate sugars and contribute to the fight against obesity.
9. On June 24, 2022 the group stage of the AFC Cup with the participation of Turkmen clubs will start. Championship of Turkmenistan “Altyn asyr” will perform in group “E”, its rivals are CSKA (Tajikistan), “Sogdiana” (Uzbekistan) and “Neftchi” (Kyrgyzstan). “Kopetdag” in group “F” will face the champion of Kyrgyzstan “Dordoi” and the vice-champion of Tajikistan “Khujand”.
10. At the Asian Wrestling Championship among youth and cadets, which holds in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan), the winner of the gold medal in the weight category up to 65 kg in freestyle wrestling competitions has been determined. It was the Turkmen athlete Alp Arslan Begenjov, who in the final fight was stronger than Akobir Rakhimow from Uzbekistan with a score of 9:6.