2. Fines for speeding have been increased in Turkmenistan. Now at the speed limit, violated by more than 30 km/h, the amount of penalties will be increased from 200 to 300 manats. Reckless drivers will have to pay 700 manats for exceeding the speed limit by 50 km/h. In case of repeated violation, there will be a deprivation of rights for three months.
3. Now, for repeated smoking in unauthorized places within six months after the application of administrative penalties, a fine of 200 manats is imposed. The first violation provides for a fine of 100 manats.
4. Also, fines for pedestrian violations of the rules of the road has been increased. In accordance with the document, for disobedience to priority signs, road markings or traffic lights, violators will be punished with a fine of 25 manats. A fine of 100 manats is provided for repeated violation. For violation of traffic rules by teenagers under 16 years of age, sanctions will be applied to parents or legal guardians.
5. The shopping center “15 Years of Independence” has resumed its work in Ashgabat. The shops, food outlets, hairdressers, repair shops are waiting for visitors daily from 09:00 to 21:00.
6. Today a solemn opening of the store of popular branded clothing LC Waikiki will be held at 18:00 in the Ashgabat shopping center “Berkarar”. The new brand store, located on the 3rd floor, offers a wide range of women’s, men’s and children’s clothing. In honor of the festive opening, visitors are waiting for pleasant discounts and treats.
7. The price of the main cryptocurrency continues to decline. The Bitcoin exchange rate temporarily dropped below 28 000 USD, which was the lowest value since December 2020.
8. Wax sculpture by Spanish artist Salvador Dali was found in Hawaii. For the last 40 years, it was considered destroyed, and its cost is valued at 20 million USD.
9. The International Chess Federation (FIDE) awarded the Turkmen chess player Meylis Annaberdyev the title of grandmaster. To do this the Turkmen player needed to overcome the necessary rating barrier of 2500 points.