Turkmenabat agro-industrial secondary vocational school of the Turkmen Agricultural University. S.A. Niyazova announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following specialties:
1. Technology of production and processing of agricultural products.
3. Agricultural mechanization.
5. Technology of primary cotton processing.
7. Technology of storage and processing of grain.
8. Horse breeding.
9. Sewing technology.
10. Land management.
11. Economics and planning (in agriculture).
12. Veterinary medicine.
13. Information systems (in agriculture).
Citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old who have a general secondary education are admitted to a secondary vocational school based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Duration of training - 2 years, for a fee.
Reception of documents is carried out in the city of Turkmenabat from July 8 to August 10, 2019.
of the year.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the director in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- the obligation to timely pay for study on the model;
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the workbook for workers;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out at the Turkmenabat agro-industrial secondary vocational school of the S.A. Niyazov Turkmen Agricultural University (Turkmenabat) 13-14, 16 and 17 August 2019.
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
specialty production technology and processing of agricultural products; horse breeding; agronomy; veterinary medicine - biology, chemistry, history of Turkmenistan;
specialty weaving; sewing production technology; cotton preprocessing technology; grain storage and processing technology - chemistry, physics, history of Turkmenistan;
specialty agricultural mechanization; hydroamelioration; information systems (in agriculture); land management - mathematics, physics, history of Turkmenistan;
specialty economics and planning (in agriculture); accounting - mathematics, biology, history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations are held orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- tenants and landowners who have high production figures for the last 2–3 years, upon recommendation of the khyakimlik of the etrap when entering the relevant specialty;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
The address of the Turkmenabat agro-industrial secondary vocational school of the Turkmen Agricultural University. S.A. Niyazov: Turkmenabat, Zelili Street, 1 "A"; tel .: 9-88-12, 9-89-56, 9-87-71.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >