International University for Humanities and Development announces admission to the magistracy in the direction of training "Education Management" and "Business Administration" for the 2019/2020 academic year
University studies are conducted on a fee basis and in English.
In the magistracy accepted by the results of the interview on a competitive basis.
Documents are accepted at velayat centers and at the International University for the Humanities and Development (Ashgabat) from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- The original of the document on higher education and its annex (a certificate of higher education, issued in a foreign country, is accompanied by a certificate of its recognition in Turkmenistan);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- Statement of the purpose of training “Statement of Purpose” in the master's program in English, consisting of no more than 500 words.
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- military certificate or registration certificate and a certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his preemptive right to enroll in the magistracy.
If necessary, the university admissions office may request additional information from the applicant.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Interview and admission to the master's program is carried out at the International University for the Humanities and Development (Ashgabat) on August 8-9 in English.
Persons who did not appear without good reason at the appointed time for an interview shall not be provided with an additional opportunity.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of undergraduates on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points is used:
- Persons who have work experience in their chosen field for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription;
- Persons who received high scores on the application of the purpose of training in the master's program.
Address of the International University for Humanities and Development: Ashkhabad, ul. 1958 (Andaliba), 169, tel .: 39-85-62, 39-85-25.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >