1. On August 18, from 11:00 to 13:00, a mini-fair of vacancies will be held at the Belarusian State University for citizens of Turkmenistan who graduated from universities in Minsk in the period from 2020 to 2022.
2. Turkmenistan plans to start building its own ships in early 2023 within the framework of a project to increase the national merchant marine fleet. At the moment, negotiations are underway to attract loans and attract investors.
3. The Consular Section of the Russian Embassy resumes accepting documents on the issues of issuing a temporary residence permit. Reception of citizens will begin on August 31, 2022.
4. In the first 6 months of 2022, Azerbaijan imported 36 thousand 571 tons of AI-92 motor gasoline from Turkmenistan in the amount of 41 731,96 thousand USD. According to this indicator, Turkmenistan took the second place among all AI-92 suppliers to the Republic of Azerbaijan.
5. The first women's hackathon in Turkmenistan was held in the UN building in Ashgabat. The event was dedicated to International Youth Day and aimed at empowering women and girls to learn IT skills.
6. The business community of Turkmenistan has the opportunity to visit the gastronomic fair Terra Madre in Izmir. The event will be held on September 2-11, 2022. Those wishing to participate in the fair can contact the Chamber of Commerce and Industry at: (+993 12) 39 89 08.
7. The UK has become the first country in the world to approve officially a vaccine against a new omicron strain of COVID-19. Moderna's drug is adapted for two strains of coronavirus - the original Wuhan and “omicron” - and will be used for revaccination of adults.
8. Russian women who have given birth and raised ten or more children will receive the title of “Mother Heroine”. Those who received the title will receive a one-time payment of 1 million rubles. The title of “Mother Heroine” will be awarded after the tenth child has reached one year, provided that all other children are alive.
9. Weightlifter Hojamuhammet Toychyyev from Turkmenistan became the third in the weight category over 109 kg at the V Islamic Solidarity Games in Türkiye. Toychyyev showed the result of 409 kg (184 kg in the snatch, 225 kg in the clean and jerk). The Turkmen athlete also won a small silver medal in the snatch and a bronze medal in the clean and jerk.
10. Turkmen judokas won three bronze medals at the 5th Islamic Solidarity Games in Türkiye. The awards of the Turkmen team were brought by Hakberdi Jumayev (weight category up to 60 kg), Hekim Agamammedov (up to 66 kg) and Zulhumar Dashkinova (up to 63 kg).