2. Ultrasound devices, heart monitors, defibrillators, infrared thermometers and pulse oximeters have been delivered to Turkmenistan by the United Nations Development Program within the framework of the “Response to COVID-19 in Turkmenistan” project.
3. On August 17 at 10.00, the Ministry of Finance and Economy of Turkmenistan is holding an auction for the sale of state property on the digital trading platform for state property www.e.fineconomic.gov.tm and through the mobile app of this platform. 25 objects of state property are put up for sale.
4. There are few people, who can boast of spacious bathroom. And even a small bathroom can be comfortable if approach the layout correctly and take into account all the subtleties of the ergonomics of the room. Especially for readers of Turkmenportal, Hermitage Home Interiors experts gave advice and talked about the basic rules for decorating a bathroom in an apartment.
5. Especially for those, who cannot imagine their life without rolls and sushi, Online Food offers to enjoy Japanese cuisine with delivery in Ashgabat and at a profit. It is available to get the 4th serving of rolls or sushi as a gift by ordering 3 servings at “Happy Hour” - from 12 to 18 o’clock. The promotion is valid on weekdays. Besides that, when ordering from Online Food in the amount of 300 manats or more, you become the owner of a 15% discount card.
6. School fairs, organized by the Ministry of Trade of Turkmenistan opened throughout Turkmenistan. Here it is available to purchase everything that a student needs for the new school year.
7. The Mavi store in the “Berkarar” Shopping and Entertainment Center announced a price reduction for the entire range of jeans and knitwear. The customers will be able to update their wardrobe with a benefit of up to 50% until the end of August.
8. A Canadian online confectionery company has posted an open position for a candy taster. The applicant is promised 78 thousand dollars annually for the fact that he will taste sweets at home. It is the responsibility of a company employee to taste gum, caramel and chocolate bars, and then draw up a special report so that company employees can determine which products should be sold through the website and which should not.
9. Off the coast of Great Britain, for the first time in 175 years, a person was attacked by a shark. The victim was a swimmer. The shark clung to the British woman's leg, but the woman resisted and was able to fight off the predator.
10. The men's and women's 3x3 basketball teams of Turkmenistan are preparing for the V Islamic Solidarity Games. Trainings of the national teams are held in the Ashgabat Olympic village. For selection to the main team of the country, the Cup and the streetball championship were held in Turkmenistan, notes the source. The V Islamic Solidarity Games will be held on August 9-18, 2022 in the city of Konya (Türkiye).
11. The Ashgabat Olympic village hosted competitions for the Cup of the Ambassador of the Republic of Korea in taekwondo. The competition was organized by the Taekwondo Federation of Turkmenistan together with the Embassy of the Republic of Korea. More than 130 strongest athletes of Turkmenistan took part in the tournament. There are already more than 500 athletes in Turkmenistan competing at various levels.