1. The Department of road supervision of the police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan has notified drivers of personal vehicles that it is possible to stay in the car without a medical mask.
3. The State Migration Service of Turkmenistan hosted a solemn event on the presentation of certificates to servicemen on the successful completion of advanced training courses in the field of migration, and on the occasion of conferring military ranks of lieutenants on them.
4. The world's largest freshwater fish was caught in the Mekong River in Cambodia. A giant catch was a stingray weighing 300 kg. After that it was caught, the giant fish was measured and released back into the pond.
5. President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin will take part in the VI Caspian Summit in person. The forum of the heads of the Caspian states will be held on June 29 in Ashgabat.
6. “Turkmenistan” Airlines resumes flights to Moscow. The first flight to Domodedovo International Airport will depart from Ashgabat on July 5. Flights will be operated twice a week - on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The cost of a one-way ticket is 8030 manats.
7. One of the most beautiful actresses of the series “Kuruluş: Osman” Gozel Rovshanova is a native of Turkmenistan. Gozel has been playing in the popular series since the second season. She embodied on the screen the image of Alaja Hatun, the assistant of Malhun Hatun – the wife of the protagonist.
8. The first cargo train on the route from the Kazakh Pavlodar city to Tehran passed in transit through Turkmenistan. Demonstration train of 48 containers, loaded with sulphur, moved through the territory of Turkmenistan for several days.
9. On July 2, the “Yyldyz” Hotel in Ashgabat will host the first Go Viral 2022 innovation festival. Experts from the media, business, culture and technology sectors will participate in it. The forum will start at 13:00, admission is free.
10. The passport of Turkmenistan in the second quarter of 2022 ranked 92nd in the world ranking published by the Swiss consulting company Henley & Partners. The rating is based on data on how many countries the holder of an identity document can visit without a visa or by obtaining a simplified visa.