1. The representative office of the “Turkmenistan” Airlines in Russia on its official website explained the rules for the departure of passengers by the next flight from Kazan to Turkmenabat. It is available to contact with the General Agent of the air carrier in Russia on the issues of purchasing the tickets by phone +79119300080 or +78124599899.
2. Passengers, who previously purchased air tickets on the Moscow-Ashgabat, Kazan-Ashgabat and St. Petersburg-Ashgabat routes and did not use them, will be able to exchange these air tickets at the offices of “Turkmenistan” Airlines in Turkmenistan through their close relatives.
3. Those, who flying Ashgabat – Kazan flight on June 1, 8, 15 and 22, 2022 will be able to apply for a visa to the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Turkmenistan, if there is a reason, without an appointment. These persons will be issued only urgent visas.
4. The XXI universal exhibition “White City of Ashgabat” has opened in Ashgabat. More than 80 foreign and local companies participated in the international review. The expositions reflect the appearance of Ashgabat, achievements in the fields of economy, science and education, healthcare, communications, culture and other areas of life.
6. Russia will withdraw from the agreement on guarantees of the rights of citizens of the CIS member states in the field of pensions on January 1, 2023. The international document was denounced by the lower house of the Russian Parliament.
7. The German concern Volkswagen celebrated the 20th anniversary of the Touareg with a special package. In honor of this event, the company released the current generation Touareg with the prefix Edition 20. The novelty differs from the standard car in a number of style features.
10. TV channels of Uzbekistan will broadcast live all the matches with the participation of the Turkmenistan national team at the Asian Cup (under 23) football, which will be held from 1 to 19 June in Tashkent and Karshi.