1. Serdar Berdimuhamedov during a telephone conversation on Friday accepted the invitation of Vladimir Putin to visit Russia. The presidents exchanged congratulations on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations and confirmed their intention to further strengthen the Turkmen-Russian cooperation.
2. The increased activity in planting pistachio trees have recorded at residents of the Koytendag etrap, Lebap velayat. About 30 farms planted 50 or more seedlings. At least 7 people are ready to engage in large agricultural business.
3. The opponent of Dovletjan Yagshimuradov changed nine days before Bellator 277. An American Tony Johnson’s place, who was injured and refused to fight, will be replaced by former Bellator champion Rafael Carvalho.
4. The share of search queries among popular tourist destinations from Russia to Turkmenistan increased by more than 270 %. The OneTwoTrip analytical service’s experts studied the requests of Russians for flights in April and compared them with similar data in March.
5. The Turkmenistan national ice hockey team finished the 2022 World Cup in Luxembourg in third place. The competitions were held from 3 to 8 April at the ice arena in the city of Kokelscheuer. Turkmen hockey players in match with Turkey, Taiwan, the United Arab Emirates and Luxembourg scored 4 points.
7. The Open Doors Days will be held on April 23 and May 14 at the State Energy Institute of Turkmenistan. The university invites everyone who interested in higher education to get acquainted with the educational process and areas of training.
8. Iran lifted the restrictions on air travel. To enter the country passengers just need to receive two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and have a negative PCR-test.
Also, Kazakhstan has eased quarantine measures. The country has lifted restrictions on air travel since April 11. The decision was made in connection with the stabilization of the epidemiological situation in the country.
9. Realme starting with the upcoming Narzo 50A Prime smartphone will stop equipping its devices with a bundled charger. The decision made in connection with that the company tries to achieve zero carbon emissions by 2025.