Туркменская государственная школа культуры и искусства объявляет приём в число студентов на 2019/2020 учебный год по следующим специальностям:
The Turkmen State School of Culture and Art announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following specialties:
1. Organization of cultural events.
2. Organization of amateur folk music orchestra.
3. Organization of children's reading.
5. Library business.
6. Sound and lighting design.
7. Documentation and archival science.
8. Museum business and protection of monuments.
9. Directing in the house of culture.
At the Turkmen State School of Culture and Art, citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years of age who have a general secondary education are admitted according to the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Documents are accepted in Ashgabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the director in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, winners of national and international creative competitions entering educational institutions for creative areas of training (specialty) that have priority right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher professional education, subject to the successful passage of entrance exams, passing There are original documents confirming these grounds.
In addition, applicants submit and submit copies to the admissions office along with the above documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and enrollment are carried out at the Turkmen State School of Culture and Art on July 24, 26 and 28, 2019 in Ashgabat.
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
specialties - organization of children's reading; librarianship; documentation and archival studies; museum business and the protection of monuments - the Turkmen language and literature, the history of Turkmenistan, an interview on the chosen specialty;
specialties - directing in the house of culture; acting art; organization of cultural events; organization of amateur folk music orchestra; sound and light design - the definition of a propensity for the chosen specialty, the Turkmen language and literature, the history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are held orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
The address of the Turkmen State School of Culture and Art is Ashkhabad, Makhtumkuli Shayoly, 4; tel .: 27-21-22, 27-21-23.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >