The Special Art School of the Balkan Velayat announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following specialties:
1. Turkmen national instruments.
2. String instruments.
3. Wind and percussion instruments.
4. Musical pedagogy.
5. History and theory of music.
6. Art of choreography.
7. The art of bahshi.
9. Choral conducting.
10. Folk tools.
Citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old who have a general secondary education are admitted to the Special School of Art based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
At the vocal department of the special school of art are accepted girls and boys over 18 years.
Documents are accepted in Balkanabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- statement addressed to the director in the prescribed form;
- application form;
- document on general secondary education (original);
- document on musical or special art education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
-characteristics from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- the certified copy of the labor book for working;
-the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international competitions in general subjects in the year of enrollment, winners of national and international art contests entering educational institutions for creative areas of training (specialty) that enjoy priority right to be enrolled in secondary state institutions and higher professional education, subject to the successful passage of entrance exams, passing m respective original documents confirming the data base.
In addition, applicants submit and submit copies to the admissions office along with the above documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence;
- painting admitted to the specialty - 2 works on drawing, 2 works on painting, 2 works on composition.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out at the Special School of Art of the Balkan velayat (Balkanabat) on July 24, 26, 28, 2019.
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
specialty history and theory of music - specialty, piano and musical literature, history of Turkmenistan;
specialty art of choreography - specialty in 2 rounds, history of Turkmenistan;
specialty painting - drawing, composition, history of Turkmenistan;
other specialties - specialty, solfeggio and music theory, history of Turkmenistan;
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of the programs of schools of arts and secondary schools of Turkmenistan (history of Turkmenistan).
Entrance examinations on the subject “History of Turkmenistan” are conducted orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
The address of the Special Art School of Balkan Velayat: Balkanabat, 126 block, ul. E. Ataeva; tel .: 6-77-25, 6-73-63.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >