The Mary Yolman Hummaev Special Music School announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following specialties:
1. Turkmen national instruments.
2. String instruments.
3. Wind and percussion instruments.
4. Musical pedagogy.
5. History and theory of music.
6. Art of choreography.
7. The art of bahshi.
8. The art of singing.
10. Choral conducting.
11. Folk tools.
Citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old who have a general secondary education are admitted to the Special Music School based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
The vocal department of a special music school accepts girls and boys over 18 years of age.
Reception of documents is carried out in the city of Mary from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the director in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary education (original);
- document on music education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, winners of national and international creative competitions entering educational institutions for creative areas of training (specialty) that have priority right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher professional education, subject to the successful passage of entrance exams, passing There are original documents confirming these grounds.
In addition, applicants submit and submit copies to the admissions office along with the above documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out in the Mary Special Music School named after Y.Hummaev on July 24, 26, 28, 2019 in the city of Mary.
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
specialty history and theory of music - specialty, piano and musical literature, history of Turkmenistan;
specialty art of choreography, art of singing - specialty in 2 rounds, history of Turkmenistan;
other specialties are specialty, solfeggio and music theory, history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of the programs of schools of arts and secondary schools of Turkmenistan (history of Turkmenistan).
Entrance examinations on the subject “History of Turkmenistan” are conducted orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
The address of the Mary Special Music School named after Yolan Hummaev: Mary, st. S.Niyazova, 25; tel .: 6-78-92, 6-91-70.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >