Ashgabat Secondary Professional School of Tourism announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following specialties:
1. Hotel service.
2. Travel service.
3. Economics and planning (in tourism).
5. Environmental protection and natural heritage.
6. Technology products catering.
Citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old who have a general secondary education are admitted to a secondary vocational school based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Duration of training - 2 years, for a fee.
Documents are accepted in Ashgabat from July 8 to August 10, 2019.
List of documents:
- statement addressed to the director in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
-the obligation of timely payment for the study of the sample;
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the workbook for workers;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out at the Ashgabat secondary vocational school of tourism (Ashgabat) 13-14, 16 and 17 August 2019.
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
specialty hotel service; tourist service; environmental protection and natural heritage - history of Turkmenistan, geography, social science.
specialty economics and planning (in tourism); accounting - mathematics, history of Turkmenistan, social science.
specialty technology of catering products - chemistry, history of Turkmenistan, social science.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of secondary school programs in Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations are held orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons having a work experience in their chosen specialty for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
The address of the Ashgabat secondary vocational school of tourism: Ashgabat, Myati Kosaeva street, 49; tel .: 36-48-14, 36-31-87, 36-48-15.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >