1. The mobile operator “Altyn asyr” has introduced a free service “Oraza” in Turkmenistan, with the help of which subscribers can receive mailings of the daily fasting schedule. You can use the service by dialing special commands on your phone.
2. Turkmenistan celebrated the International Day of Nowruz on a grand scale. This holiday is included in the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of UNESCO. The main celebrations unfolded at the traditional Nowruz ýaýlasy site in the Ak Bugday etrap of the Ahal velayat.
3. Early voting for the elections of deputies to the Mejlis of Turkmenistan has been going on since March 16. As of March 21, 1,82% of the total number of registered voters in Turkmenistan took part in the voting. Early voting is held daily from 08.00 to 18.00, it will end on March 25. Elections to the Mejlis of Turkmenistan are scheduled for March 26. Also on this day, members of the people's councils of regions, districts, cities and local governments will be elected.
4. Representatives of the scientific and educational sectors of Turkmenistan paid a working visit to Spain in March. During the trip, the Turkmen delegation met with representatives of the Spanish scientific and educational sphere at the Center for the Study of Arabic Manuscripts in the city of Granada. This educational institution is one of the main centers of Spain, where handwritten monuments, rare books and archival materials related to the history, literature, culture of the East and West, including the Turkmen people, are stored.
5. A Research and Production Center for Horse Breeding will appear in Turkmenistan. The corresponding Resolution was signed by President Serdar Berdimuhamedov. The document instructs the State Association “Turkmen atlary” to establish the Research and Production Center for Horse Breeding in the prescribed manner, as well as to develop and approve its Charter in the prescribed manner. In February of this year, the Presidential Decree established the International Academy of Horse Breeding named after Aba Annayev, which was transferred to the jurisdiction of the State Association “Turkmen atlary”.
6. In the Buzmeyin etrap of the city of Ashgabat, a new four-story residential building with an improved layout for 32 apartments was put into operation in a solemn atmosphere. The celebration was attended by representatives of the capital's administration, public organizations, artists, elders and residents of Byuzmeyin etrap. The adjacent territory of the new building is also fully landscaped - children's playgrounds and sports grounds are installed, green areas are provided, there are parking spaces for cars.
7. In the United States, animal lovers are invited to work as “cud huggers”. Candidate requirements include a love for animals, as well as a bachelor's degree in biology, ecology or related specialties. Despite the name, the work is most likely related to the enforcement of state hunting and fishing laws, the study of the habitat of wild animals and the conduct of educational activities. It will also be necessary to climb into bear dens and generally work in rather difficult and stressful conditions.
8. The two-day state visit of the President of the People's Republic of China Xi Jinping to Russia has ended. During his visit to the Russian Federation, the head of China met with Russian President Vladimir Putin, with whom he discussed the most important issues of Russian-Chinese strategic cooperation, as well as partnership in the trade and economic sphere. One of the main topics discussed was cooperation in the field of energy, primarily gas supplies from the Russian Federation to China. As a result of the meeting of the heads of the two states, 14 documents on cooperation were signed. The President of Russia invited Chinese athletes to take part in the Games of the Future, which will be held next year in Kazan.
9. Today at 19:00 Ashgabat time, the national football team of Turkmenistan will play a friendly match against the team of Malaysia. The meeting will be held at the “Sultan Ibrahim” stadium in the State of Johor. The day before, Mergen Orazov's wards held a pre-match training session in the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
10. Midfielder of the national team of Turkmenistan Ruslan Mingazov shared his expectations from the upcoming match. He noted that despite the fact that the match is friendly, of course, all the players think about the result. “We understand that Malaysia is a strong opponent, they have already played the backbone of the team, which plays constantly at this stadium. For us, this match is an opportunity to test our strength and draw the right conclusions after the game. We are not talking about the result, but dedication should be like in official matches”, - said the midfielder of the Hong Kong “Kitchee” in an exclusive interview with Turkmenportal.
11. 31 years old striker Murat Yakshiev, as a free agent, moved from Ashgabat's “Altyn asyr” to Kyrgyzstan's “Neftchi”. Yakshiev's new club is based in the city of Kochkor-Ata, Jalal-Abad region, and plays its home matches at the “Kurmanbek” stadium. It should be noted that Yakshiev's contract with “Neftchi” is for 1 season, he will play under the 11th number in the team.
12. The draw for the Cup of Turkmenistan on football was held in Ashgabat. 8 teams of the country's Major League will take part in the tournament – “Altyn asyr”, “Ahal”, “Ashgabat”, “Shagadam”, “Nebitchi”, “Merv”, “Energetik” and “Kopetdag”. Matches of the 1/4 finals will be held on April 18 and 29. Let us remind that the current owner of the Cup of Turkmenistan is “Ahal”. Wards of Mergen Orazov in the final match defeated the team “Shagadam” with a score of 5:0.