1. The official website of Turkish Airlines has opened the sale of tickets from Türkiye to Turkmenistan and back. On the site you can purchase tickets only for flights in the direction of Istanbul - Turkmenbashi. (KRW). From Istanbul to Turkmenbashi, the cost of tickets starts from 10,5 thousand Turkish liras.
2. The qualifying stage of the competition of innovative developments “Digital Solution-2022” was held in the Turkmen capital. Its results will be summed up during the XV International Conference “Turkmentel-2022”, which will be held on November 10-11 in the building of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry. This year, more than 250 applications were submitted for the competition.
3. A complex of mudflow diversion facilities was put into operation in Ashgabat. The opening ceremony of the new engineering facility was attended by President Serdar Berdimuhamedov. The construction of this facility was completed in 2,5 years by the Russian Joint Stock Company “Production Association Vozrozhdenie”, which has been successfully operating in the Turkmen market for more than 10 years.
4. In the children's health camp “Yashlyk” in Gekdere, a rally of volunteers and responsible employees of the National Red Crescent Society of Turkmenistan was held. Forum participants presented 19 volunteer centers from all regions of the country.
5. The largest iceberg in the world A-76A, according to scientists from the NASA Earth Observatory, will collapse sooner or later. Iceberg A-76A is 135 km long and 26 km wide. Images from space show that a block of Antarctic secular ice that broke away from the continental shelf entered the Drake Passage.
6. Norwegian Princess Martha Louise, daughter of Norway's reigning King Harald V, has announced her intention to step down from her royal duties in order to be with her husband Durek Verrett. The Princess of Norway's resignation from royal duties was welcomed by her family members. The title of Princess Martha Louise will retain, while her husband will not receive any benefits and will be considered simply a member of the royal family.
7. The International Tennis Federation (ITF) has officially authorized Turkmenistan to be an authorized training center. The corresponding certificate signed by ITF President David Haggerty and Executive Director of the organization Luca Santilli entered the Tennis Federation of Turkmenistan. The document gives the right to conduct annual coaching seminars, agreed with the International Tennis Federation, to independently certify and certify national coaches, while using the ITF logos on the documentation.
8. The team of Turkmenistan will participate in the international tournament in memory of Naim Suleymanoglu, which will be held on November 15-17 in Ankara. The Turkmen delegation includes 5 athletes, 2 coaches and 1 referee. The first international tournament in memory of Naim Suleymanoglu was held in 2019. One of the greatest weightlifters in history, Naim Suleymanoglu, died on November 18, 2017 in Türkiye.
9. Short track is actively developing among young people in Turkmenistan. Young athletes are preparing for the Winter International Sports Games “Children of Asia”, which will be held from February 23 to March 5 in the Russian Federation.
To date, five ice arenas have been built in the country, the largest of which can accommodate 10 thousand spectators. Short track, along with hockey and figure skating, is in the top 3 most popular winter sports in Turkmenistan.