On October 1, on the occasion of the International Day of Music will be held a concert in the Great Hall of the Turkmen National Conservatory named after Maya Kuliyeva.
In concert will participate:
- People's Artist of Turkmenistan Gulnar Nuryeva (soprano);
- Honored Artist of Turkmenistan Bibijemal Amanova (soprano);
- Honored Artist of Turkmenistan Vladimir Mkrtumov (piano);
- Honored Artist of Turkmenistan Osman Gujimov (dutar);
- Diploma winner of international competitions Stella Faramazova (piano);
- Laureate of the competition “Golden Age of Turkmens” Amangeldi Amanov (baritone);
- Laureate of the competition “Golden Age of Turkmens” Bahar Durdiyeva (soprano);
- Maya Gullayeva (mezzosoprano);
- Laureate of international competitions Jamal Agajanova (violin);
- Seyran Ataniyazov (violin).
The organizer of the concert is the Department of Instrumental Ensemble.
The concert starts at 18:00. Entrance is open to everyone.
International Music Day, established at the initiative of the International Music Council at UNESCO, is celebrated around the world on October 1. The purpose of this Day is to spread musical art in all sectors of society, to promote the ideals of peace and friendship between peoples, the development of cultures, the exchange of experience and mutual respect for each other's aesthetic values.
The first International Music Day was held on October 1, 1975.