1. A single-entry tourist visa for citizens of Turkmenistan to Türkiye will cost 60 USD. The cost of a multiple entry visa will be 190 USD, and a single transit visa will cost 60 USD. The service fee for the services of the Visa Application Center of Gateway International is 85 USD.
2. The cost of an annual insurance policy for a trip to Türkiye for citizens of Turkmenistan will be 65 USD. Such a policy will be valid throughout Türkiye, and will permit to travel freely.
3. The Embassy of India in Turkmenistan invites Ashgabat residents and guests of the capital to the evening of Garba dances, which will be held on October 1. For Garba, the dancers dress in autumn colors - red, pink, yellow, orange. The more big and bright decorations, the better.
4. The German Embassy in Turkmenistan, in a limited number, resumed the possibility of registering in the electronic pre-registration system for applying for a Schengen visa. To apply for a visa, citizens of Turkmenistan need to make an appointment through the electronic appointment system. Free slots for October 12, 13 and 14, 2022.
5. President Serdar Berdimuhamedov pardoned 829 Turkmen citizens and 4 citizens of foreign states who were convicted of criminal acts and sincerely repented of their deeds. The decree was signed on the occasion of the 31st anniversary of Turkmenistan's independence.
6. Parliamentary elections in Turkmenistan will be held in 2023. In particular, elections of deputies of the Mejlis, members of the velayat, etrap and city halk maslahaty, and also Gengeshes will be held next year.
7. Two four-story multi-apartment residential buildings of superior comfort were put into operation in the city of Balkanabat, Balkan velayat. Each house has 40 apartments of improved planning, consisting of 3-4 rooms.
10. Tesla is recalling about 1,1 million electric vehicles from the US market. The reason for such a large-scale recall was the faulty operation of the automatic window closing system. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Model 3, Model Y, Model S, and Model X vehicles are subject to recall.
11. The facade of the royal palace in Brussels has not been lit at night for several days, and the staff of the Belgian court was obliged to turn off the lights in the premises when they are not needed. Thus, King Philip joined the campaign to save electricity.