1. A biometric passport is an official identity document when crossing the border and staying a citizen in the territory of another state. How to apply for a foreign passport of Turkmenistan and what documents are needed for this in 2022 - read here.
2. The “Ashgabatgas” State Administration calls for careful and economical consumption of natural gas. It is recommended to use a gas stove only with an open window. With long-term continuous operation of gas stoves, the concentration of carbon dioxide in the room increases, which can cause poisoning. “Ashgabatgas” also reminds that it is necessary to carefully observe the rules of fire safety.
3. A job fair will be held in Ashgabat in the building of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan on August 9 from 9.00 to 12.00. Organizations, enterprises, firms and entrepreneurs are invited to submit information about the availability of vacancies before August 1 and participate in this event.
4. The first UNESCO club in Turkmenistan, called “Languages of the World”, opened at the Dovletmammet Azadi Turkmen National Institute of World Languages. The club is a voluntary public association of students, graduate students and teachers of the university, and also participants and supporters of the international movement of UNESCO.
5. Taking care of your own health and weight in recent years has become an increasingly popular trend. And every day there is a growing number of ways to keep your own body in good shape, ranging from a variety of diets that are not always healthy, and ending with exercises in the gym. In this article, we will look at 8 weight management apps that will help you get in shape without going to the gym.
6. In Japan, dozens of people were evacuated due to the eruption of the Sakurajima volcano. Within a radius of 2,5 km from the volcano, the ejection of stones was recorded, and a possible descent of pyroclastic flows was also noted. It was decided to evacuate 51 people from more than 30 families within a radius of three kilometers from the volcano.
7. New phases of the Marvel Cinematic Universe have been announced at San Diego Comic Con. As the head of Marvel Studios Kevin Feige noted, the fourth, fifth and sixth phases of the MCU are collectively called the Multiverse Saga. With this, “Black Panther 2” will complete the fourth phase. The fifth will launch with the release of the “Ant-Man” triquel, and the sixth with the new “Fantastic Four”.
8. Drivers of the Agency “Turkmenawtoulaglary” Merdan and Shohrat Toylyevs returned to Turkmenistan, who won the rally marathon “Silk Way” in the off-road category “T2 over 1000 km”. The victors of the international competition said that one of the most difficult sections of the route was “Grozny – Elista”, where, according to the conditions of the competition, it was necessary to pass without a mechanic.
9. In the final match of the group tournament of the Central Asian Challenge Cup in volleyball among men, the national team of Turkmenistan defeated Uzbekistan in three games and advanced to the semi-finals of the tournament from the first place, scoring 7 points. In the semi-finals, the team of Turkmenistan will again play with the national team of Uzbekistan. The final and match for third place will be held on July 27.
10. The national team of Turkmenistan arrived in Rome to participate in the world championship among cadets (U17) in wrestling. The championship will be held in the Italian capital from 25 to 31 July. Two Turkmen wrestlers will compete in Greco-Roman wrestling: Shatlyk Yunusov (up to 60 kg) and Kakabay Kakabayev (up to 65 kg). Turkmenistan will be represented at the freestyle wrestling tournament by: Azimberdi Ashirkuliev (up to 45 kg), Ismail Muhammedov (up to 55 kg), Alp Arslan Begenjov (up to 65 kg) and Parahat Atayev (up to 80 kg). Before the international tournament, Turkmen athletes held training camps in Azerbaijan.