1. In early July, Turkmenistan will be under the influence of air masses from western Kazakhstan, so for several days the temperature is expected to be +31…+36°, in the west of the country, on average, +27…+32. Nights in the north-west of Turkmenistan are predicted to be cool +17…+22°.
3. The Turkish company Çalik Enerji will start construction of the first solar and wind power plant in Turkmenistan in July 2022. The commissioning of the facility in full readiness for operation will be in January 2024.
4. Ashgabat fast food restaurant Burger Zone has opened a branch on the coast of “Avaza”. On the ground floor of the “Hazar” hotel, juicy burgers are prepared with delivery throughout the tourist zone. Delivery number: (+993 64) 35 70 07.
5. As a result of the work, carried out by specialists of the State Corporation “Turkmengeology” in the Lebap velayat, deposits of drinking water with a total area of 130,8 square kilometers were discovered.
6. A group of Turkmen pilgrims traveled to Saudi Arabia on a special flight of “Turkmen Airlines”. 275 Turkmen pilgrims will join hundreds of thousands of Muslims, who arrived from different countries to perform one of the five pillars of Islam - Hajj to Mecca and Medina.
7. Passengers of regular Kazan-Turkmenabat flights were reminded of the need to pass tests for COVID-19. All departing passengers must pass a PCR test at the Republican Clinical Hospital of Kazan. The cost of analysis is 1300 rubles.
8. In the summer, almost every resident of Turkmenistan, coming from the street, dreams of one thing - to find quickly himself in a room with cool air-conditioned air. Even despite the fact that he is aware of the risk of catching a cold due to a sharp temperature drop. This article is about how not to get sick in the heat under the air conditioner.
9. Due to the ongoing acute shortage of fuel, the Sri Lankan authorities have decided to stop refueling ambulances and fire trucks. A week earlier, a decision was made to stop selling fuel to individuals, people were urged to work from home, and schools were temporarily closed. On July 3, it became known that there was not enough fuel even to refuel emergency vehicles.
10. Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain will transfer part of her duties to the 73 years old Prince of Wales Charles. It is noted that the list of duties of the monarch has changed for the first time in 10 years. The Queen, as before, is designated as head of state and head of the nation. The list of duties of the monarch now includes the performance of a number of diplomatic and parliamentary duties, and the reception of foreign guests of the Kingdom.
11. The rivals of the men's national team of Turkmenistan and the schedule of matches for the upcoming FIBA Asian Cup in basketball 3×3 in Singapore have become known. Qualifying matches with the participation of the men's team of Turkmenistan will be held on July 7. They will have meetings with India and Palestine.
12. Ashgabat will host the World Sambo Championship in 2025. It should be noted that this tournament was to be held in the capital of Turkmenistan earlier. However, due to the epidemiological situation that has arisen in the world, the World Championship in Ashgabat has been postponed twice. First in 2020 and then in 2022.