1. The Embassy of Qatar in Turkmenistan announced the sale of cars. A 2016 Mercedes-Benz, a 2014 BMW 730LI and a 2018 Volkswagen Caravelle are up for sale. All questions can be asked by phone: +(99312) 28 15 20; +(99312) 28 11 62.
2. The Department of road supervision of the police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan notifies drivers of personal vehicles that it is possible to be in the car without a medical mask. At the same time, it is verifies that taxi and public transport drivers must wear a mask.
4. The first freight train on the route Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran-Türkiye passed through the territory of Turkmenistan. The new logistics route is attractive because the train covers a distance of more than 6 300 km in just 12 days. Loading operations at the Etrek station were carried out by the logistics center of Turkmenistan – “Türkmenistanyň Ulag-logistika merkezi” OJSC.
5. 275 Turkmen pilgrims will have the opportunity to make the hajj to Mecca and Medina from 2 to 22 July 2022. The Transport and Communications Agency under the Cabinet of Ministers was ordered to organize at its own expense a special flight of the “Turkmenistan” Airline to deliver believers to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and back to Turkmenistan.
6. The International Oil and Gas Forum OGT-2022, dedicated to the topic “Environmental Aspects of the Production of Hydrocarbon Resources” was held in Ashgabat. “Turkmennebit”, “Turkmengas”, “Turkmenhimiya” and “Turkmengeologiya” in partnership with Turkmen Forum and GaffneyCline organized this prestigious event.
10. The former soloist of the group “Laskoviy Mai” (Gentle May) Yuri Shatunov died in Moscow. The singer was 48 years old. The cause of death was a massive heart attack.
11. The group stage of the 2022 AFC Cup starts in the Central Zone on June 24. “Altyn asyr” and “Kopetdag” will participate in the second most important club tournament in Asia. In the first round, “Altyn asyr” will play with “CSKA” Dushanbe, and “Kopetdag” will compete with “Khujand” from Tajikistan.