1. The film “Everything is possible” directed by Myrat Mollayev became the winner of the Tagore International Film Festival (TIFF) in India. The tape took first place in the nomination of the best short film of the month, and was also awarded a special jury award – Outstanding Achievement Award.
2. In the buses of Ashgabat, payment for travel with bankcards of the Altyn asyr system of all banks of Turkmenistan has been launched. To successfully pay for the fare, it is necessary to have an activated bankcard that supports contactless payments (NFC) and sufficient funds in your account to pay for at least one trip.
3. Within the framework of the Inter-Parliamentary Forum “Central Asia – Russia”, an exhibition of achievements of the national economy was held in Ashgabat. Turkmenistan, the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan deployed their national stands at the Expocentre.
4. A new flight from Kerki to Turkmenbashi will be launched from the end of May 2022. Earlier, there were no direct flights between these cities. Flights will be operated by “Turkmenistan” Airlines on Mondays on Boeing 737-700 aircraft.
5. Wrestlers from Turkmenistan won medals at the international freestyle-wrestling tournament in Romania among cadets. Alp Arslan Begenjov won gold in the weight category up to 65kg. Ismail Muhammedov – silver medal in the category up to 55kg.
6. China refused to hold the Asian Football Cup in 2023, the national federation officially informed the Asian Football Confederation about this. The 24-team competition was scheduled to hold in 10 Chinese cities from June 16 to July 16, 2023. The new venue for the tournament will be announced later.
7. The head coach of “Kairat” Kurban Berdyev after the defeat in the match of the 11th round of the championship of Kazakhstan on football against “Astana” (0:6) said that he was not going to resign. Berdyev headed “Kairat” in August 2021. At the moment, his team with 13 points takes 10th place the standings.
8. The Mary Region Football Cup has started. “Merv” and “Energetik” representing the top league of Turkmenistan and six amateur clubs – “Olimp”, “Murgap”, “Khereket”, “Yoleten”, “Bayramali” and “Kuvvat” are fighting for the trophy.
9. Emirates is introducing a new option to pay for its services with cryptocurrency. Passenger of the airline will be able to pay for tickets with bitcoins. To realize these goals, the international carries will hire a development team.