The individual enterprise “Ak Hunji”, located in the city of Mary, announces the recruitment of top and middle managers to work in the production of expanded polystyrene products on an extrusion line (extruder) of European production.
The enterprise requires:
1. Specialist, for work in the office and in the production workshop,
- with higher engineering and technical education,
- fluent in Russian and English,
- with good computer skills and
- knowledge of basic computer programs (knowledge of technical programs is encouraged),
- living in the city of Mary or in the Mary velayat, work experience in a manufacturing enterprise is encouraged - 1 vacancy (man).
2. Specialists to work in the production workshop
- equipment operator,
- production site foreman,
- Education - secondary technical or secondary,
- with good skills in production equipment,
- living in the city of Mary or in the Mary velayat,
- work experience in a manufacturing enterprise is encouraged - 1 vacancy for each position (3 people - gender: men).
The salary will be determined based on the results of the interview. Upon a positive result of the interview, the candidate will be offered a trial period on a contractual basis with official registration in accordance with the Labor Code of Turkmenistan.
Note: People who do not meet the above criteria for the requirements, please do not worry about finding a job, as there are no other vacancies at “Ak Hunji” yet.
CVs should be sent to email@example.com. Scans of your passport, education diploma, military ID, marriage certificate (if any) should be attached to your resume. Or apply with all the necessary documents directly to the address of the enterprise: Mary, st. Kenar-yaka, 12, IE “Akhunji”.
Forms for filling out can be downloaded from the link.