The Institute of International Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following areas (specialties) of training:
1. Political science and regional studies (specialty: international relations and diplomacy);
2. Jurisprudence (specialty: international law).
3. Economics and Management (specialty: international economic relations).
4. Media and library information (specialty: international journalism).
The Institute accepts citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old, having a general secondary or secondary vocational education, based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Documents are accepted in Ashgabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary or secondary vocational education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- the winners of the state school Olympiad, members of national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international competitions in general education in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emptive right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful completion of entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out at the Institute (Ashgabat) in the following terms:
Lebap Province - July 24, July 27 and July 30
Dashoguz velayat - July 24, July 27 and July 30
Mary province - July 25, July 28, July 31
Balkan Velayat - July 25, July 28, July 31
Ashgabat - July 26, July 29, August 1
Ahal Province - July 26, July 29, August 1
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
specialties international relations and diplomacy, international law - history of Turkmenistan, English, Turkmen language and literature;
specialty international economic relations - mathematics, English, history of Turkmenistan;
specialty is international journalism - Turkmen language and literature, English, history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are held orally in the state language, except for language subjects, which are held in the appropriate language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons who have work experience in their chosen field for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
The address of the Institute of International Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan: Ashkhabad, st. Galkynysh, 25; tel .: 22-68-50.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >