The Institute of Telecommunications and Informatics of Turkmenistan announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following areas (specialties) of training specialists and bachelors:
Directions of training:
1. Computer science and computing (specialty: information systems and technologies; software engineering; software of computer systems; software of computer networks).
2. Information security (specialty: information security; information security of telecommunication systems).
3. Electronics, radio engineering and communication systems (specialties: communication networks and switching systems; multichannel telecommunication systems; radio communications, radio broadcasting and television; communications with mobile objects; radio electronic systems and complexes; information and communication technologies; industrial electronics; electronic security systems).
4. Mechanical engineering (specialty: automation of technological processes and production).
5. Technique and technology of land transport (specialty: automatics, telemechanics and communication in railway transport).
6. Management in technical systems (specialty: automation and control in technical systems).
7. Economics and management (specialties: economics and enterprise management; logistics; business information science).
Direction of training bachelors:
1. Informatics and computer engineering (direction of preparation: applied informatics).
The Institute accepts citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old, having a general secondary or secondary vocational education, based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Training at the institute will be conducted on a fee basis.
Documents are accepted in velayat centers and Ashgabat from July 8 to 21, 2019.
List of documents:
-the statement addressed to the rector in the established form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary or secondary vocational education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emptive right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful completion of entrance examinations, submit the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and the young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out at the Institute (Ashgabat) in the following terms:
Ashgabat - July 24-25, July 28 and July 30
Ahal Province - July 26-27, July 29 and July 31
Mary province - August 1-2, August 4 and August 6
Lebap Province - August 3, August 5 and August 7
Balkan Velayat - August 8-9, August 11 and August 13
Dashoguz velayat - August 10, August 12 and August 14
Entrance examinations in all areas of training are held in mathematics, physics, and history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are held orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons who have work experience in their chosen field for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
The address of the Institute of Telecommunications and Informatics of Turkmenistan: Ashkhabad, st. Oguzkhana, 13; tel .: 49-35-86, 49-44-21.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >