Balkan Medical School announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following specialties:
1. Medical business.
3. Medical and prophylactic business.
For a fee:
1. Medical business.
In the medical school are accepted citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old, having a general secondary education, based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis
Acceptance of documents is carried out in Balkanabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the director in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary education (original),
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
-characteristics from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out in the Balkan Medical School (Balkanabat) 24-25, 27-28 and July 30, 2019.
Entrance examinations in all specialties are held in chemistry, biology, and history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations are held orally in the state language.
In order to determine the stability of the psyche of applicants to the chosen specialty, they will be acquainted with the pathoanatomical museum.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- persons who have work experience in their chosen specialty for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
Address of the Balkan Medical School: Balkanabat, 147 quarter, 3; Tel: 6-45-34, 6-45-79.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >