The Trade and Cooperative School of the Ministry of Trade and Foreign Economic Relations of Turkmenistan announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following specialties:
1. Accounting and auditing.
2. Economics and planning.
3. Merchandising and quality examination of consumer goods.
4. Technology products catering.
Citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old who have a general secondary education are admitted to the Trade and Cooperative School based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Duration of training - 2 years, for a fee.
Documents are accepted in Ashgabat from July 8 to August 10, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the director in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out in the Trade and Cooperative School of the Ministry of Trade and Foreign Economic Relations of Turkmenistan (Ashgabat) 13-14, 16 and 17 August 2019.
Entrance examinations in all specialties are held in mathematics, history of Turkmenistan, and social science.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted orally on the basis of secondary school programs in Turkmenistan.
The entrance exam in social studies is conducted in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons having a work experience in their chosen specialty for at least 2 years;
- Persons with referral directions from organizations and enterprises of the system of the Ministry of Trade and Foreign Economic Relations of Turkmenistan;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
The address of the Trade and Cooperative School of the Ministry of Trade and Foreign Economic Relations of Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, ul. 2060 (Aba Annaev), 51; tel .: 36-85-32; 36-83-28.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >