1. The week of Russian cinema and animation will be held in Ashgabat from June 9 to 14. Screenings will be held at two venues: “Ashgabat” and “Berkarar” cinemas. The program includes new animated films and films by Russian filmmakers. Among them are “Cheburashka”, “Magicians” and others. Also on June 11, it is planned to hold a concert timed to coincide with the celebration of the Day of Russia.
2. In March 2023, Turkmenistan supplied about 2,9 billion cubic meters of natural gas to China, seriously increasing the volume of exports in this direction. The volume of Turkmen gas supplies to China in the first month of spring was 20,8% more than in the same period in 2022. At the moment, the country supplies gas to the PRC through three pipelines running through Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan. In February last year, Turkmenistan agreed with China on the construction of the fourth line of the gas pipeline. It is assumed that after the launch of the branch, the volume of annual gas supplies from Turkmenistan to China will increase to 65 billion cubic meters.
3. Representatives of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan will take part in the international exhibition Food Istanbul Expo 2023 in Türkiye. The largest multidisciplinary review of the food industry will be held from July 12 to 14. The exhibitors will be representatives of the industry from dozens of countries, including Turkmenistan.
4. The French Institute in Ashgabat announced the start of an intensive summer session for learning French. July classes begin on July 10 and will last until August 6. August classes begin on August 7 and will last until September 3.
5. On Monday, the President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedov ordered to organize the harvest of wheat during a working video conference with the heads of regions. Having listened to the reports of the hyakims of the velayats, the head of state noted that now a responsible time has come in agriculture. Separate instructions concerned the organization at a high level of events timed to coincide with the Day of Science celebrated on June 12.
6. Kazakh farmer Alexander Sofin breeds horses that are only found in fairy tales - white with blue eyes. He devoted 23 years to the creation of an unusual suit, and selection work is still ongoing. The farmer began to breed white horses with ordinary bay ones. After four years of crossing, the first snow-white foal was born. Now it is already every third horse. They do not change color throughout their lives. Now there are two hundred white horses, and in five years the farmer plans to completely lighten the livestock and bring it up to 500.
7. A street dictation was held in France, which will be included in the Guinness Book of Records as the most massive in the world. The event was held on the Champs Elysees and gathered more than five thousand participants. The dictation was written in three stages. The first one involved 1 397 people at the same time. Marc-Antoine Jamet, chairman of the Champs Elysées committee and organizer of the Grand Dictation, said that 1779 desks were installed on the Champs Elysees and traffic was blocked from 07:00 to 23:00 to carry out the action.
8. The tennis players of the national team of Turkmenistan prevailed over the team of Afghanistan in the second round of the Central Asian championship among boys and girls under 12 years old. In the first meeting, which was held in singles, Suleyman Hudayberdyev defeated Muzammil Ayubi - 6:0, 6:0. After that, the Afghan team refused to continue the meeting, for which they were rightly credited with the defeat. Thus, the final result of the confrontation between Turkmenistan and Afghanistan was 3:0. Let us remind that the rivals of the Turkmenistan team at the tournament in Ashgabat are the teams of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan. The men's team of Turkmenistan at the championship of Central Asia (U-12) is headed by the country's first racket Yuri Rogussky.
9. Today, the Cup of the Football Federation of Turkmenistan in 2023 starts in Ashgabat with three matches, which will end on June 14. In the first round, “Altyn asyr” will play with “Ahal”, “Ashgabat” with “Merv”, and “Shagadam” with “Energetik”. The tournament is attended by six teams representing the Major League. Matches will be held in a round robin system in one round, the winner will be determined by the highest number of points scored.
10. The Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan approved a law exempting the country's football clubs from taxes until 2026. The tax benefit will be valid for three years - from January 1, 2023 to January 1, 2026 and will apply to the Football Association of Uzbekistan, its territorial divisions, the public association “Professional Football League of Uzbekistan” and the Center for Football Referees. In addition, the senators approved the abolition of VAT for foreign sports equipment and equipment. According to legislators, these amendments to the Tax Code of Uzbekistan will have a positive impact on the work of football clubs, the training of national teams and the holding of major football events in the country.