1. President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedov will pay an official visit to Tajikistan on April 10-11. During the visit, the head of state will hold talks with his Tajik counterpart Emomali Rahmon, during which the prospects for cooperation between the two countries in various fields will be discussed. On the eve of the visit, Dushanbe will host the first meeting of the Business Council of Tajikistan and Turkmenistan, as well as a business forum of entrepreneurs of the two countries.
2. The CEC of Turkmenistan has summed up the final results of the nationwide elections of deputies of the Mejlis, members of the velayat, etrap and city halk maslahaty and Gengeshes. According to the information, on the basis of the protocols of the capital and velayat election commissions, a total of 125 deputies of the Mejlis of Turkmenistan of the new convocation, 240 members of the velayat and 960 etrap and city halk maslahaty and 5897 members of the Gengeshes were elected.
3. The sale of air tickets from Ashgabat to London has started on the official website of “Turkmen Airlines”. On the site you can purchase tickets only for flights in the direction of Ashgabat - London. The nearest available day of departure is April 5, the ticket costs from 8706 manats. Air tickets can be purchased online using “Altyn asyr” bank cards.
4. The National Music and Drama Theater named after Magtymguly hosted the premiere of the play Super gaýуň ene (“Super mother-in-law”) based on the play by the Uzbek playwright. The director of the musical performance is Honored Artist of Turkmenistan Nury Hudaikuliyev, the roles of mother-in-law are played by Honored Artists of Turkmenistan Aysoltan Kovusova and Narjan Berdiyeva. The performance with a bright Uzbek flavor can be watched on April 2 at 19:00.
5. The Faculty of Civil Defense will be opened at the Turkmen State Institute of Architecture and Construction. Admission of students to the faculty will begin from the new academic year.
6. Together with the regular version of the Redmi Note 12 Turbo smartphone, Xiaomi also introduced a variant called the Harry Potter Edition, which will definitely appeal to fans of the Potter series. For purchasers of the special edition, the box includes a wand, a wizard's robe, scarves and flags from various Hogwarts schools, as well as souvenirs dedicated to the universe. In addition, Redmi has changed the camera unit so that it resembles Harry Potter's glasses.
7. International mobile roaming between Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia, members of the Eurasian Economic Union, may soon be cancelled. Cellular operators of the EAEU countries will have to introduce new tariffs for communication services within the Eurasian Economic Union by the first quarter of 2025.
8. On April 13-15, Minsk will host the largest tourism exhibition in Belarus “Rest-2023”. This is an international business platform for countries, regions and travel companies from all over the world that present their products and services on the Belarusian market. Exhibitors and visitors of the exhibition will have the opportunity to meet with representatives of world travel associations, industry regulators, find new customers and partners, and learn about industry trends at business program events.
9. Timur Kulmuradov refereed a total of nine matches. The winner of the tournament was the Iranian team, which defeated Japan in the final. As a referee, the 28 years old Turkmen referee worked at the match for third place between the national teams of Oman and the United Arab Emirates, at the semifinal meeting between the national teams of Iran and Oman, at the 1/4 final game between Thailand and the United Arab Emirates, as well as at the group stage matches.
10. Football club “Neftchi” has published its application for the season of the Kyrgyz Premier League. Turkmen footballer Murad Yakshiev is number 11 in the Kochkor-Ata team. Let us remind that 31 years old Yakshiev joined “Neftchi” as a free agent in March this year. His last club was Ashgabat “Altyn asyr”. Yakshiev's contract with “Neftchi” is for one season.