1. The Ministry of Education of Turkmenistan is conducting a selection process for higher professional education programs at universities in the PRC for the 2023/24 academic year. The selection will be based on the results of qualifying examinations on a competitive basis. Information on the list of specialties, the number of places for training in the programs, as well as on the conditions of study can be obtained from the selection committee. Documents are accepted at the International University for the Humanities and Development from March 15 to 22.
2. On March 17, an exhibition dedicated to the 15th anniversary of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs will open in the building of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan. The organizing committee of the exhibition invites interested specialists from sectoral ministries and departments, businessmen of Turkmenistan, as well as representatives of foreign companies to visit the exhibition. The exhibition will run until March 23.
3. The issues of construction of three medical centers in Ashgabat were discussed at a meeting between the National Leader of the Turkmen people, Chairman of the Halk Maslahaty of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov and Chairman of the Board of Governors of the “Chalyk Holding” group of companies Ahmet Chalyk.
Let us remind that the Turkish company “Gap Inshaat” was entrusted with the construction of the International Scientific and Clinical Center of Oncology, the International Center for Pediatrics and the Center for Dentistry in the Turkmen capital, the laying of the foundation of which will be held on March 15.
4. Turkmen businessmen can take part in one of the largest and oldest exhibitions in China - China Import and Export Fair. The review will be held in April-May 2023 in Guangzhou. Exhibitors are about 26 thousand Chinese and foreign companies.
5. Representatives of Magtymguly TSU became participants in the XV Congress of the Eurasian Association of Universities, which was held in early March at Lomonosov Moscow State University. The congress was attended by representatives of 127 universities from 18 countries. During the meeting of representatives of TSU and MSU, issues of further cooperation on the implementation of the Cooperation Agreement were discussed.
6. The Mobile tm online store will draw valuable prizes among its customers. To participate in the contest, residents of Turkmenistan must register on the mobile.com.tm website and make purchases during 2023. Customers who make the most purchases in 12 months will have a chance to become winners. The results of the draw will be published on the Mobile tm website on December 31, 2023. Among the main prizes are smartphones from Apple, Samsung and Xiaomi.
7. In Russia, young entrepreneurs aged 14 to 25 will be able to receive a grant from the state to develop their business in the amount of up to 1 million rubles up to three times a year. It will be possible to receive triple support from the state subject to the successful implementation of the first project. The maximum amount is 1 million rubles, and for small and medium enterprises registered in the regions of the Far North and the Arctic, the amount of the grant can be increased to 2 million.
8. On March 15, a strong “solar storm” will begin around the world, which is also known as a magnetic storm. The magnetic storm will last five days. Weather-sensitive people these days are advised to be very careful with their health, monitor their well-being, limit physical activity and carry a supply of necessary medicines.
9. Representatives of Turkmenistan will take part in the Women's World Boxing Championship for the first time. Athlete Gulzada Jorakuliyeva will perform in the weight category up to 66 kg. She previously represented the country in international kickboxing competitions. The boxing tournament will be held March 14-26 in New Delhi (India).
10. “Gazprom” will sponsor the first championship of the Central Asian Football Association among men's national teams. It is expected that the teams of Russia, Tajikistan, Iran, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Afghanistan will take part in the tournament. Earlier it was reported that the Russian team will also take part in the tournament. The CAFA Championship will be held in June 2023 in Tashkent and Bishkek. The results of the tournament matches will be used to offset the FIFA rankings.