In addition, the status of five cities has been changed - Tejen is classified as a city in an etrap and transferred to the Tejen etrap, the cities of Gumdag and Hazar have now become settlements and transferred to the administrative subordination of the city of Balkanabat. In the Dashoguz velayat, the city of Kunya-Urgench is classified as a city in an etrap and transferred to the Kunya-Urgench etrap.
The Serdar etrap and the city of Serdar in the Balkan velayat were returned to their former name Gyzylarbat. According to the same Decree, the city of Gyzylarbat was categorized as a city in the etrap and transferred to the Gyzylarbat etrap.
2. The President of Turkmenistan approved the procedure for transferring state property to trust management on a competitive basis. The resolution was signed on Friday at a meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers. The document was signed for the socio-economic development of Turkmenistan and attraction of investments in the economy.
3. On the stage of the Main Academic Drama Theater named after S. Turkmenbashi the Great, the premiere of the comedy performance Wah, siz aýallar! (“Oh, you women!”). In the production based on the play by Tanryberdy Hojakgayev, using the example of two families, one can observe the relationship between husbands and wives. The characters constantly confront each other, creating comic situations. The premiere will take place today, November 12, at 19:00 local time.
4. The leading Chinese company in the field of telecommunications and information systems Huawei presented its activities at the International Exhibition “Turkmentel-2022” in Ashgabat. According to CEO of Huawei in Turkmenistan, at the moment the company is engaged in the provision of 4G mobile communications, but in the near future it is planned to introduce 5G communications.
5. Another record for the fastest assembly of the Rubik's Cube set in the UK. A resident of this country, George Scholey, collected 6931 cubes during the day. On average, Scholey took about 12 seconds to complete one puzzle. The record marathon lasted exactly one day. The record holder broadcast the process on YouTube without interruption for sleep and food.
6. In Uzbekistan, from 2023, as an experiment, Tax Free for tourists will appear - a refund of value added tax. It can be issued at the international airports of Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Fergana and Urgench. It will be possible to return the tax within three months from the date of purchase when leaving the country, and the total amount of the purchase must be at least 1 million soums.
7. The preliminary composition of the Turkmenistan national team for the World Weightlifting Championship in Colombia, which will be held from December 5 to 16, 2022, has become known. The men's team will feature Rashidov, Meredov, Rejepov, Shohradov, Matyakubov, Hasanbayev and Toychiev. The women's team included Medine Amanova and Anamjan Rustamova.