1. A complex of buildings of the Dental Center and the International Pediatric Center for 160 places will be built in Ashgabat. The tender for the design and construction of facilities was announced by the Ministry of Construction and Architecture of Turkmenistan.
3. The authorities of Turkmenistan plan to build 15 km of bicycle paths, tactile paving slabs, “smart” traffic lights and other modern road infrastructure facilities in the new administrative center of Ahal velayat.
4. Ashgabat will host a reception of citizens on legal issues. On October 8, employees of the Ministry of Adalat of Turkmenistan, the Prosecutor General's Office, the Supreme Court of Turkmenistan and members of the Ashgabat City Bar Association will receive citizens on legal issues. The reception will be held from 9:30 to 12:00 in the building of the Ministry of Adalat at the address: Ashgabat, Archabil avenue, 150.
5. The LC Waikiki store in Ashgabat received the models of the autumn-winter collection. The store presents models of insulated clothing - sweaters and pullovers, jackets, trousers, turtlenecks, scarves, and also accessories.
6. The Nobel Prize in Physics for 2022 was awarded to a group of scientists - Frenchman Alain Aspe, American John Clauser and Austrian Anton Zeilinger. The scientists were awarded for research in the field of quantum mechanics.
7. Charles III will start paying his own son, Prince William, 700 thousand pounds a year rent for the Highgrove residence. After the death of Queen Elizabeth II, the residence passed to Prince William of Wales. The total cost of the residence is 345 million pounds.
8. Elon Musk offered to close the deal to buy Twitter on the same terms. Elon Musk sent a confidential letter to Twitter management, offering to close the deal at 54,20 USD per share. This is the amount that appeared in the original agreement reached in April. The total cost of Twitter was then estimated at 44 billion USD. However, in July, Musk notified the company of his intention to terminate the deal, because he did not receive real data on the number of fake accounts.
9. The 12th round of the Turkmenistan football championship has started. The game day on October 5 turned out to be eventful: “Altyn asyr” snatched a victory from “Merv” (1:0), “Ashgabat” lost to “Nebitchi”, which occupies the last place in the standings (0:1), and “Shagadam” was away tied with “Energetik” (1:1). The 12th round of the championship of Turkmenistan will end on October 5 with the meeting “Ahal” – “Kopetdag”.
10. The youth team of Turkmenistan (U-17) played a draw with the Syrian team with a score of 1:1 in the match of the second round of the qualifying stage of the Asian Cup-2023. After two rounds played, the youth team of Turkmenistan is in the lead in group “A” with four points scored. The wards of Dovletmurad Annayev will play the next match against the Japanese team on October 5, and on October 7 they will meet with the Jordanians. All matches will be held in the city of Zarqa (Jordan).
11. The Russian TV channel “Match TV” will show all 64 matches of the group stage and the playoff stage of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. The matches will be broadcast on all thematic channels of the holding. The tournament will run from November 20 to December 18.
12. On the night of October 4-5, eight matches of the third round of the UEFA Champions League were held. Of the sensations, it is worth paying attention to the performance of “Barcelona”. “Inter” beat “Barcelona” for the first time in 12 years, the match ended 1-0. At the moment, the “Catalans” are in a difficult situation and risk not leaving the group.