1. The online sale of air tickets for the regular passenger flight Kazan – Turkmenabat has begun in Russia. Now air tickets can be purchased on the official website, they are available for September and October 2022.
2. The first two diesel locomotives out of fifteen purchased by “Demiryollary” OJSC in China have replenished the fleet of freight locomotives of the agency. By the end of January 2023, all 15 diesel locomotives will arrive in Turkmenistan.
3. Zuhragul Jumayeva, a teacher of the Russian language and literature at secondary school № 33 in the city of Akdepe, Dashoguz velayat, became a laureate of the XXII International Pushkin Competition. The main reward for the winners was an invitation to Moscow for the city day.
4. The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Turkmenistan announces the start of the admission campaign to the National Institute of International Education under the state scholarship program. Those who wish can submit the necessary documents to the Embassy of the Republic of Korea from September 20 to 30 inclusive.
5. The Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation announced that from September 20, 2022, all diplomatic missions and consular offices of Russia in foreign countries have resumed accepting applications for the issuance of passports valid for 10 years containing an electronic storage medium.
6. Dovletmammet Azadi Turkmen National Institute of World Languages held celebrations in honor of the birthday of the Chinese philosopher Confucius. On this day, China celebrates Teacher's Day every year, and solemn ceremonies are held to honor all workers in the field of education.
7. The Spanish authorities plan to lift the sanitary control for travelers from all countries upon arrival in the kingdom, both by sea and by air. In particular, from October or November of this year, control at ports and airports, which included temperature measurement, document checks and visual control of the physical condition of arrivals, will be canceled.
8. The Egyptian pyramids at Giza will serve as the backdrop for the fashion show of the French fashion house Dior. The men's pre-fall collection will be shown on December 3rd. It will showcase items designed by creative director Kim Jones.
9. Today, in the Cup of Turkmenistan on football, all semi-finalists will be determined based on the results of the return quarter-final matches. “Altyn asyr” and “Shagadam” have almost secured access to the semi-finals, having beaten “Nebitchi” and “Energetik” in the first matches - 4:0 and 3:1, respectively. “Ashgabat” and “Merv” keep the chances for revenge, having lost minimally to “Kopetdag” with “Ahal” - 2:3 and 1:2, respectively.
10. Athletes from Turkmenistan will participate in the Open Championship of Central Asia, which will be held in Samarkand from 23 to 25 September. The national team of Turkmenistan at international competitions will be represented by 13 strongest athletes of the country. The Turkmen team will also include two coaches and one referee. Athletes will participate in the 100m and 4x400m mixed relay.