1. A Turkish visa center has opened in Ashgabat, which will be serviced by Gateway International. Citizens of Turkmenistan can apply to the center for tourist, work, student, transit and other types of visas to Türkiye. You can make an appointment via e-mail email@example.com or by phone (+993 12) 40 02 12.
2. Turkish Airlines plans to operate 14 charter flights between Istanbul and Turkmenbashi in October 2022. Flights will operate three times a week - every Monday, Friday and Saturday.
3. The President of Turkmenistan signed the Decree on changing and supplementing the fees and charges levied on the owners of foreign vehicles when entering through checkpoints located on the State borders of Turkmenistan, and also when transiting through the territory.
4. The first day of Serdar Berdimuhamedov's visit to Samarkand as an honored guest, where a meeting of the Council of Heads of State of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization is taking place, has ended. The President of Turkmenistan visited the mausoleum of Islam Karimov, held bilateral meetings with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Chinese leader Xi Jinping and President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
5. The famous Italian supercar manufacturer Ferrari has unveiled its first production SUV. The novelty will be called Purosangue, which means “purebred” in Italian. Car sales will begin at the end of this year. Its cost will be about 400 thousand USD.
6. The founder of Patagonia sportswear, billionaire Yvon Chouinard has given his entire company to fight the climate crisis. The creator of one of the world's most successful sportswear brands has donated the company to a foundation dedicated to using all profits to save the planet.
7. Members of the Turkmenistan national weightlifting team conduct training camps in Russia. Until October 6, the team of Turkmenistan will stay at the base in Zelenogorsk and prepare for the Asian Championship, which starts in October in Bahrain.
8. Turkmen karatekas won 102 medals at the Shotokan Karate World Championship in the Czech Republic, including 35 gold, 21 silver and 46 bronze medals. A significant contribution to the success of the Turkmen team was made by Ovezmyrat Sapadurdyev and Allanur Yalkabov, who became absolute world champions in their age categories and received the Grand Champion belt.