2. Economic Society Aýdyň Gijeler plans to produce about 80 thousand laptops under the Bilimli brand by September 1 for first-graders in Turkmenistan. First-graders will receive their personal learning computers as a gift on behalf of the President of Turkmenistan.
3. The Embassy of Russia in Turkmenistan explained the procedure for obtaining a residence permit in the Russian Federation in a simplified manner. Persons moving to Russia on the basis of “migrant status” can apply for a residence permit without a TRP.
4. The new head of the central park of the city of Volzhsky, Volgograd region of the Russian Federation, was a native of Ashgabat Evgeny Yuryevich Shmelkov. The task of the new director will be the further development of the park and the creation of a comfortable space for vacationers.
5. Preparations for the new academic season have begun in the capital of Turkmenistan. In 146 schools of the city, all classes were repaired and prepared. On September 1, about 19 thousand first-graders are waiting in the schools of the capital of Turkmenistan.
6. In Turkmenistan, the season of summer holidays in children's health centers has solemnly closed. For all three months, about 20 thousand children were able to rest there.
8. In the near future, Uzbek schools will ban the sale of soda, energy drinks and fast food. The order may come into force as early as September 1, 2022.
10. The group stage of the national qualifying games of the 2022 season in the Dota 2 discipline has ended in Turkmenistan. The playoffs of the tournament will be held on August 20-21 at 15:00 in the building of the Cultural and Business Center of the oil and gas complex of Turkmenistan in Ashgabat.