1. Azerbaijan has resumed issuing electronic visas to citizens of Turkmenistan since July 2022. To obtain an electronic visa, the applicant must fill out an application in electronic format, attaching a package of necessary documents to it. An electronic visa can be issued in the ASAN Visa online system within three working days.
2. Closed Joint-Stock Company “Turkmen Investment Company” invites partners to cooperate in the field of investment activities. CJSC “Turkmen Investment Company” was established with the joint participation of the State Bank for Foreign Economic Affairs of Turkmenistan and the Abu Dhabi Development Fund in order to improve the investment policy of Turkmenistan in accordance with world experience.
3. The LC Waikiki brand clothing store in the “Berkarar” Shopping and Entertainment Center announced discounts on the entire summer collection up to 30%. The owners of the Asman shop discount card will receive another 3% to the announced discount. It is available to use the discount until August 31.
4. In ancient times, seeds made up a third of the human diet. Rich in protein, carbohydrate and fiber, nutritious, they filled with strength and vigor, provided the body with vitamins, macro- and microelements. In this article, we will talk about 7 healthy seeds that should be included in the diet.
5. The international motor rally “The Caspian Sea – the Sea of Friendship” will be held in October 2022. The route will pass through the territory of Russia, Turkmenistan, Iran, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan. Presumably, the motorcycle race will be held from October 5 to 15, with a start in Astrakhan and a finish in Dagestan.
6. The largest furniture factory in Turkmenistan, Aýbölek, will start producing products for Kazakh educational institutions. School desks, chairs and other furniture, and also blackboards produced at the Aýbölek factory, will be sent to two secondary schools in Kazakhstan.
7. A woman found a diamond worth about 25 thousand USD in the forest in India. An unusual find ended a trip to the forest for firewood, a resident of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. When Genda Bai was collecting firewood, she noticed a shining transparent stone. According to the jeweler, the cost of a 4-carat diamond is about 25 thousand USD.
8. Istanbul International Airport has become the busiest air harbor in Europe. In accordance with a Eurocontrol report, between July 22 and July 28, 2022, the airport handled an average of 1327 flights per day. Thus, Istanbul Airport overtook Paris Charles de Gaulle and Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam.
9. Athlete from Turkmenistan Sabina Kasymjanova won gold at the VII International Sports Games “Children of Asia” in the 3000 meters. She was ahead Russian Polina Vyalova and Ruhshona Muhiddinova from Uzbekistan.
10. The 30th football championship of Turkmenistan starts today. The tournament will be held in 4 rounds, 8 clubs will participate in it. From August 2 to October 15, matches of the first and second rounds will be played. Matches of the third and fourth round will be held from October 18 to December 20. In total, the teams will play 112 matches. In the first round, the reigning champion of Turkmenistan “Altyn asyr” will meet with “Energetik”, and the vice-champion “Ahal” will play with “Nebitchi”.