1. President Serdar Berdimuhamedov completed a two-day state visit to Uzbekistan, during which a solid package of 19 cooperation documents was signed, adding to the legal framework of Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
The heads of friendly states agreed to create a border trade zone with modern infrastructure. Besides that, the Presidents of Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan signed a Joint Statement, which enshrines the main agreements and defines long-term tasks between the two countries.
2. A new address has been established for submitting documents on higher and secondary vocational education issued in foreign countries and subject to recognition (nostrification) on the territory of Turkmenistan. Now the relevant foreign diplomas and other necessary documents are accepted at the address: Ashgabat, National Institute of Education of Turkmenistan, Magtymguly Avenue, 136.
3. The “Turkmenawtoulaglary” Agency plans to introduce a fully automated digital database and document management system. In this regard, an announcement was published on the agency's website about the intention to cooperate with Turkmen companies providing services for the design and implementation of a full range of works to create an automated database.
4. The Russian Embassy in Turkmenistan reminded about the deadlines for issuing Russian urgent visas. The issuance of urgent visas of the categories “private, business, tourist, educational, humanitarian, work” is carried out within 3 working days from the moment of application, in the usual mode - within 7 calendar days.
5. “Turkmenistan” Airlines plans to operate another charter flight to take Turkmen citizens out of Belarus on July 18. In accordance with the information, the flight will be operated from “Minsk” National Airport to Turkmenabat.
6. On July 17 and 21, 2022, “Turkmenistan” Airlines will operate two repatriation flights from Istanbul. Passenger planes of the airline will take off from Istanbul and arrive at the international airport of Turkmenabat.
7. An ancient clay figurine of the goddess of water was found in Bavaria. According to archaeologists, the artifact dates back to the 8th-5th centuries BC. The discovery was made during construction work in the vicinity of the settlement of the Hallstatt period, which was common in the western and central regions of Europe during the Iron Age.
8. Witnesses of an unusual natural phenomenon were visitors to the beaches of Anapa. The water in the Black Sea suddenly changed its color and became bright red. According to biologists, this happened after a recent storm, as a result of which brown and red algae were broken into separate threads, and the waves brought them to the shore. Experts note that water “reddened” in this way does not pose any danger to people.
9. Serdar Azmun spoke about his role in the transition of Kurban Berdyev to “Tractor”. “Did I help him move to “Tractor”? Yes. But I did not offer it to the club. It is not true. They made him an offer. And he asked my advice. I am just from Iran, and he trusts me. So he clarified some things with me. I told only the best things about “Tractor” and he decided to move to Iran,” said the Leverkusen striker.
10. The eighth day of the 2022 “Silk Road” rally raid took participants from Kalmykia through the territory of the Astrakhan region to Volgograd. At the eighth special stage, Russian Dmitry Voronov from the LADA Sport ROSNEFT team won the third special stage in a row, more than an hour ahead of Merdan Toylyev from Turkmenistan, who became the second. But Shamurad Gurbanov, who became the third, was only 25 seconds behind Toylyev.