2. From July 5, “Turkmenistan” Airlines resumes regular flights on the route Ashgabat-Moscow and Moscow-Turkmenbashi. Citizens wishing to purchase tickets in Russia can contact the following contact details: +79119300080 or +78124599899 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Joint Stock Commercial Bank “Rysgal” customers using Master Card Maestro bank cards got the opportunity to get up to 6% cashback when paying for purchases with a bankcard at outlets connected to the “Loyalty Program”.
4. “Ashgabat City Telephone Network” CJSC completed the laying of fiber-optic cables to provide GPON communication services for 2 100 apartments in 56 residential buildings, and also office space and shops located along Taslama street. 38 000 meters of trunk and distribution cables were laid, and 92 400 meters of internal fiber-optic cable.
7. With the onset of holidays, hundreds of Turkmen citizens rush out of the city to cook barbecue with friends. The black fuel paper bag under the Gorataş brand is an indispensable tool for almost all grill and barbecue lovers. It is available to purchase the briquetted coal directly from the manufacturer here: (+993 65) 63 70 29; (+993 63) 15 02 82.
8. Lebap velayat held a solemn laying ceremony of the foundation of the future mosque in the village of Dovletli, Lebap velayat. The mosque will be located on the territory of 3 hectares and will be able to accommodate at least 300 people at the same time.
9. The consulting company Garagum syýahat, in cooperation with the International Economic Center through the Educationruss project provides services to Turkmen citizens, and other foreign applicants in enrolling in the best world and Russian universities.
10. The premiere of the last song by Yuri Shatunov was on the artist's YouTube channel. The song “To each his own” was posted on the evening of June 29 and in an hour collected more than 10 thousand views and almost three thousand comments. The published song was supposed to be part of a new album that the singer has been working on lately.
11. Hairdressers in the Italian city of Castenazo (Emilia-Romagna region) were banned from washing their clients’ hair twice. The mayor of the city, Carlo Gubellini, introduced such a restriction. The reason for the ban was the worst drought in the last 70 years. Violators face a fine of up to 500 euros.
12. The “Dostluk” SDUSHOR team from Turkmenistan reached the final of the Eurasian Club Football Tournament among boys born in 2007-2008. The “Eurasia” Cup brought together young players from Russian cities and CIS countries.
13. The match of the 3rd round of the group stage of the AFC Cup-2021 with the participation of the Uzbek “Sogdiana” and the Turkmen “Altyn asyr” ended in Dushanbe. The meeting ended with a score of 3:1 in favor of the vice-champion of Uzbekistan.