1. Regular railway communication between Ashgabat and Turkmenbashi is being resumed in Turkmenistan. Also, twice a week, trains will run on the routes Ashgabat-Dashoguz, Turkmenabat-Turkmenbashi and back.
2. Today (May 20) the Russian Embassy is organizing an export flight from Turkmenistan. The passenger plane of “Turkmenistan” Airlines will depart from Ashgabat at 10:00 local time.
3. Turkmenistan has launched a bus service on the Ashgabat-Turkmenbashi route. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, transport will depart from the Balkan velayat to the capital, and in the opposite direction, an intercity bus will run on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
4. The official website of the airline “Turkmenistan” has opened the sale of tickets for flights from Kerki to Turkmenbashi. The first flight is scheduled for May 30. The flight time will be approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. The cost of a one-way ticket is 200 manats 50 tenge.
5. A solemn ceremony in honor of the Day of memory of Ataturk, Youth and Sports was held in Ashgabat. Deputy Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey in Ashgabat Gulshah Jumurju participated in the event
6. The ImdatBot Educational Center for Children’s Robotics invites young robot enthusiasts aged 4 to 14 to attend classes. Training starts from May 30. There are 2 options for classes: a summer camp, lasting 2 weeks (09:00-13:00), and training courses (14-18 lessons, 3 times a week), with the issuance of certificates approved by the Ministry of Education of Turkmenistan.
7. The Tbilisi TV tower was lit up with the colors of the flag of Turkmenistan on May 18. Such a friendly action, organized by the Tbilisi City Hall with the participation of the Turkmen Embassy in Georgia on the Day of the Constitution and the State Flag of Turkmenistan, has already become a traditional manifestation of friendly and fraternal relations between the two countries.
8. The Asian Alysh Wrestling Championship starts in Kyrgyzstan on May 21, among the participants of the competition are athletes from Turkmenistan. Within the framework of the tournament, 24 sets of medals among men and women will be played. The event is the second stage of selection for the IV World Nomad Games, which will be held in September 2022 in the Turkish city of Iznik.
9. The youth national football team of Turkmenistan will recognize the opponents in the qualifying tournament of the Asian Cup-2023 on May 24. The draw will be held in Kuala Lumpur, the ceremony will start at 11:00 Ashgabat time.
10. The designers of the Italian fashion house Gucci and the German sporting goods company Adidas have created a trendy umbrella. An exclusive accessory from two brands will cost 1290 USD. However, the fashion accessory has a peculiarity: it is made of a fabric that permits moisture to pass through, and therefore will not save from rain.
11. A 55 years old Chinese man has been trying to become a student at Sichuan University for 40 years. Liang Shi first decided to become a student in 1983, but since then he has never managed to score a passing score. However, the man does not despair, and in the new academic year, he intends finally enter the university.