1. Those wishing to relax in hotels or cottage complexes located on the coast of the Caspian Sea, in addition to a ticket to the NTZ “Avaza”, must have certificates of three Covid-19 vaccines on hand, pass a COVID-19 test no more than 72 hours before the trip and receive an electronic pass on the website of the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan.
2. The Ministry of education of Turkmenistan conduct a selection for studying in the educational institutions of Romania for 2022-2023 academic years (undergraduate study). Documents are accepted until May 24. Citizens of Turkmenistan under 35 years of age with general secondary or secondary vocational education, as well as graduates of secondary schools who have reached the age of 18 can take part in the selection.
3. The Embassy of Turkmenistan in Moscow has started extending the passports of Turkmen citizens until the end of December 2024. In foreign passports, the Embassy affixes a QR code and a note on the extension of the passport period until December 31, 2024. The procedure for extending the validity of a foreign passport is carried out free of charge.
4. The first screening of “Binyat” movie of the director Annadurdy Tashliev will take place at the “Ashgabat” cinema on May 21 at 19:00. You will be able to get to the special screening only by invitation. “Binyat” is released for wide distribution on May 23, the sessions will be held at the “Ashgabat” cinema at 15:00 and 17:00. Visitors will be able to purchase tickets for the screening at the cinema box office.
5. Racers from Turkmenistan, Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan will participate in the “Silk Way Rally”, which will pass entirely through the territory of the Russian Federation. This year the race starts in Astrakhan and after 4380 kilometers ends in Moscow.
7. Arsen Shahunts announced a release of a new musical work. A slow, melodic and very gentle song called “I Have You” will appear online on May 23.
8. AFC Grassroots Football Day 2022 children’s football festival was held in Turkmenistan. A festival was organized by the Football Federation of Turkmenistan together with the Specialized Children's and Youth Sports School of the Olympic Reserve in order to further develop mass football.
9. Balkan velayat championship on table tennis has finished in the city of Turkmenbashi. The regional tournament, dedicated to the Constitution Day and the State Flag of Turkmenistan, was held in the sports school No.2. As per the results of the competition, Timur Lobzhanidze was recognized as the first racket of the tournament.
10. The Gomel “Lokomotiv” midfielder Wepa Jumayev has received a call-up to the youth team of Turkmenistan to participate in the group stage of the Asian Football Cup. For the 21 years old football player, the call to the youth team was the first in his career.