1. The Russian Embassy in Turkmenistan announced the resumption of issuing visas of all categories for citizens of Turkmenistan, as well as persons with a residence permit. One can get registered on the pre-registration website q.midpass.ru for the service “Reception of documents for visa to the Russian Federation”.
2. The International Conference on attraction of foreign investment in the oil and gas industry of Turkmenistan – OGT-2022 has started in Turkmenistan. Among the delegates there are the representatives of such energy giants as CNPC, SOCAR, Dragon Oil, TAPI, Mitro International, Haldor Topsoe, NAPECO and Yug-Neftegaz, the heads of energy organizations and delegates of the major international financial institutions.
3. At a working meeting of the Government of Turkmenistan on the 28th of March, President Serdar Berdimuhamedov focused on the activities of the country's retail outlets and gave instructions to improve the quality and culture of public service.
4. Silkworms of Turkmenistan plan to receive 2,300 tons of mulberry cocoons this year. At the moment, preparations are underway in the regions of the country for the production season of silkworm cocoons, contracts are being concluded with producers who are provided with mulberry grain.
5. It is planned to build new hospitals, health homes, kindergartens, secondary schools and other public facilities in Ahal velayat of Turkmenistan. Interested construction companies can participate in the tender and send their applications and proposals to the Capital Construction Department of Ahal velayat. Phone numbers for inquiries: (+993 137) 33-4-17, 33-5-40. Fax: (+993 12) 57-43-27.
6. A concert was held in Ashgabat on the occasion of the 110th anniversary of the birth of the founder of the Turkmen opera Danatar Ovezov. Tenor Meylis Muratgeldiev and baritone Begench Gaipov performed musical compositions from the stage of the Turkmen National Conservatory named after Maya Kulieva.
7. The representatives of “Turkmen railways” Agency participated in the meeting of Turkmen and Korean transport workers. The meeting is aimed at connecting the main transport corridors linking the South-North and East-West routes
8. Apple has started testing the release version of the iPhone 14. The IT giant has decided on the final characteristics of the upcoming smartphones and has already successfully completed initial production tests. Now the developers have moved on to the phase of technical tests.
9. Lunar dust collected by astronaut Neil Armstrong for NASA during the landing on the surface of the Earth's satellite in 1969 will be put up for auction. The auction is scheduled for April 13. The initial price of the lot will be 800,000 US dollars. Part of the funds received from the sale of moon dust will go to scientific charitable purposes.