Zenan kalby order (“Woman's Soul”) was awarded to six women of Turkmenistan for their great personal contribution to strengthening the independence of the country, for their merits in the implementation of large-scale programs, improving the education and health care system in accordance with modern requirements, training the younger generation, training specialists, educating young people in the spirit of respect for the historical heritage, primordial traditions and customs of the Turkmen people, taking into account the fruitful state and social activities, many years of conscientious work, as well as to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the country's independence.
The awarding decree was signed by the President of Turkmenistan at a meeting of the People's Council.
The owners of the “Woman's Soul” order become:
- teacher of secondary school No. 67 of the city of Ashgabat of the Ministry of Education of Turkmenistan Muhammetnazarova Nartach,
- specialist of Baherden city gengesh of the Bakherden etrap of Ahal velayat Pirmuhammedova Orazbike,
- worker of Balkan velayat culture center of the Ministry of Culture of Turkmenistan Hudaiberdieva Gozel,
- teacher of secondary school No. 20 of the city of Dashoguz of Dashoguz velayat of the Ministry of Education of Turkmenistan Atabayeva Enesh,
- teacher of secondary school No. 30 of Dovletli etrap of Lebap velayat of the Ministry of Education of Turkmenistan Yalkapova Rozygul,
- Deputy Director for Academic Affairs of Secondary School No. 2 of Mary etrap of Mary velayat of the Ministry of Education of Turkmenistan Bayramova Aksoltan.
Persons awarded the Order of the Woman's Soul are paid a one-time bonus tenfold of the average monthly salary and a monthly supplement to salary, salary, pension, allowance or scholarship equal to 30 percent of the average monthly salary is established.