Embassy of Turkmenistan in Uzbekistan has begun to extend the passports of citizens of Turkmenistan, the official website of the diplomatic mission.
In accordance with the decree of the President of Turkmenistan No. 2300 of July 1, 2021, the Consular Section of the Embassy of Turkmenistan in Uzbekistan carries out the procedure for extending the validity of passports of citizens of Turkmenistan for leaving Turkmenistan and entering Turkmenistan that expired or expire between January 1, 2020 and December 30, 2022 of the year. The validity of foreign passports will be extended until December 31, 2022.
Foreign passports will be stamped with a QR code and a mark on the extension of the passport validity till December 31, 2022.
In this regard, citizens of Turkmenistan should contact the Consular Section of the Embassy of Turkmenistan from 09:00 to 12:00.
What you need to have:
- Application to the consular department of the Embassy of Turkmenistan in the Republic of Uzbekistan on the model.
- Application form based on a sample.
- A copy of the first page of your foreign passport;
- One color photo of 4.5 × 5.5 cm in electronic form on a USB flash drive in JPG format and in printed form;
- Foreign passport (original);
The procedure for extending the validity of a foreign passport is free of charge.
The Embassy of Turkmenistan in Tashkent is located at: ave. Afrosiab, house 19.