The state commercial bank of Turkmenistan “Dayhanbank” offers to use the bank loan “Talyp Karzy” - a student loan.
The loan is provided in non-cash form to students studying in higher and secondary vocational schools, solely to pay for the cost of education.
- Loan size: up to 42,000 manats;
- Interest rate: 8% per annum;
- Term: 3 years.
A guarantee of two citizens is required to secure a loan of up to 10,000 manats, and for a loan of more than 10,000 manat a pledge is required.
To use a student loan, you must contact the Central Office or any branch of the State Commercial Bank “Dayhanbank”.
Phone numbers for contacts:
- Ashgabat city - 38-03-79; 38-02-86; 24-44-55; 24-52-85;
- Ahal velayat branch - (8-00-137) 3-34-39;
- Balkan velayat branch - (8-00-246) 5-21-51;
- Dashoguz velayat branch - (8-00-322) 9-35-07;
- Lebap velayat branch - (8-00-422) 9-13-48;
- Mary velayat branch - (8-00-522) 6-76-40.