Ten Turkmen companies will present their activities at the online exhibition “Central Asia - Virtual EXPO (CAVEX)”, which is organized by the Japan Association for Trade with Russia and Newly Independent States (ROTOBO) from 15 to 26 February 2021. “Turkmenportal” was informed about this by the exhibition department of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan.
The exhibition will host investment webinars, as well as national days of the countries of Central Asia. Day of Turkmenistan will be held on February 19.
The state structures of our country will demonstrate their projects and enterprises at the exhibition, including:
- Ministry of Finance and Economy of Turkmenistan;
- Ministry of Textile Industry of Turkmenistan;
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan;
- State Concern “Turkmengas”;
- State Concern “Turkmenhimiya”;
- State Commodity and Raw Materials Exchange of Turkmenistan.
Private domestic enterprises also exhibit their products:
- Individual enterprise “Tac hil”;
- Individual enterprise “Miweli ulke”;
- Economic Society “Muhammet-Balkan”;
- Open Joint Stock Company “Abadankhaly”.
Exhibitors will post their content on a national digital stand, which will be available to all visitors at the time of the exhibition opening and during its duration. The official CAVEX website will start operating on February 1, 2021.