The American Councils for International Education in Turkmenistan announces the launch of a Group Counseling Program (UCA) aimed at helping high school students wishing to enroll in US colleges and universities.
Throughout the year, participants meet with an EducationUSA advisor to gain a more detailed understanding of the US undergraduate program:
- Higher education system;
- Chronology of applications;
- Find a suitable college / university and specialty;
- Standardized tests (TOEFL, SAT);
- Opportunities to get scholarships;
- Essay writing for application and scholarship.
Requirements for candidates:
- Great interest in going to a US college or university;
- Good knowledge of English;
- High school students;
- Good academic performance;
- Purposefulness and high motivation;
- Participation in all sessions during the program.
Benefits of the program:
- Helps create a successful US college application package;
- Helps improve academic writing skills;
- SAT / TOEFL Competitive Results;
- Helps develop extracurricular activities;
- Advantage when applying for scholarships and financial aid;
- Eligible for a scholarship to pay for tests and study travel.
Session duration: February 2021 - January 2022 (12 months).
All UCA sessions will be conducted online on weekends.
To submit documents, follow the link: bit.ly/UCA_2021_2022.
For additional questions: email@example.com.